Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home - Regional & Specific Forums - Irish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew Motor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote aubergine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2007 at 12:14
Was leaving my wife's Saab up to AC this morning to get it serviced, great to drive it in this weather, heated leather seats and a slush box, Like driving a couch! 
635CSi View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote 635CSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2007 at 13:00
Originally posted by aubergine aubergine wrote:

Was leaving my wife's Saab up to AC this morning to get it serviced, great to drive it in this weather, heated leather seats and a slush box, Like driving a couch! 

Is it a 9-3 or a 9-5 or an old school SAAB?? I've always had a hankering after an old 900 Turbo, they are literally the coolest car on the road!
nn_dd View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote nn_dd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2007 at 13:25
Originally posted by 635CSi 635CSi wrote:

an old 900 Turbo, they are literally the coolest car on the road!

Here here !!
nn_dd View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote nn_dd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2007 at 13:36
Originally posted by lesurely lesurely wrote:

Volvo Volvo

as I said,,,   driven by older gents more mature in there years.....boring cars yawn yawn.

You might want to have a spin in our S60, has the old 850T5R engine in there, real jeckel and hyde, pops and bangs on the overrun, lovely 5cyl scowl at high revs, loves to murder pups in scoobys, type R's and the other old mans car - the E39......(M5 excepted) and is supremely comfortable on long journeys. Having said that, is completely at sea on any corner and the steering is definitely by rudder !
That's why I have a BMW as well
aubergine View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote aubergine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2007 at 13:48
Is it a 9-3 or a 9-5 or an old school SAAB?? I've always had a hankering after an old 900 Turbo, they are literally the coolest car on the road!
[/QUOTE]

'00 93 5 door SE, LPT.
dryle View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote dryle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2007 at 13:53

Hi all,

havent posted in a few months on the road a lot with work and still no net at home, anyway time has come to change the 318is for a diesel. Took this out for a spin today a very smooth ride, the car is in mint condition full bmwsh and was very impressed, except for one thing, i was not happy when changing gears there was a clunk noise as you let out the clutch, let the window down and the noise was very noticeable other than this the engine purred away. Any comments on what this could be. I do very much like this car but if it is a gearbox job in 7 months just after the warrantee runs out Oouch

well have you decided whether you are getting the car, seeing as we have gone on to saab and volvo's

lesurely View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesurely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2007 at 15:08
Originally posted by dryle dryle wrote:

well have you decided whether you are getting the car, seeing as we have gone on to saab and volvo's

Going down tomorrow with a mechanic friend

larzyh View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote larzyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2007 at 21:54
Good luck, lesurely.
635CSi View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote 635CSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2007 at 22:01

Make sure it's not a cut 'n' shut!
Mick525i View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mick525i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2007 at 22:07

Thats abit unfair.....

dryle View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote dryle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2007 at 22:57
Originally posted by Mick525i Mick525i wrote:

Thats abit unfair.....

someone want to explain

lesurely View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesurely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-June-2007 at 10:27

??????  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>