Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew map book for wives

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSpartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-August-2006 at 15:46

Originally posted by jamie (e39)528i jamie (e39)528i wrote:

When i first met my other half i showed her how to get to my mums on her own and to look out for any landmarks that she could remember to help her on her way,she picked out a field which is full of chickens to remember when she gets there to turn right!!!! What she didnt think of was when the chickens are not in the field she wouldn't know where to turn off!! Whenever we go past i recall that very conversation,you can imagine the remarks i get!!

Snap!

When we lived in Dublin my wife used to to rely on the three sheep field to get from home to the stables, springtime threw her somewhat!

At least she's stopped arguing with the Tom Tom!

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
Sponsored Links

DSK328i View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSK328i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-August-2006 at 16:21
Excellent!!! Just picture this being bigger and including things like the kids school, shoe store, clothes store, expensive restaurant etc etc
Let The Good Times Roll
Peter Fenwick View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Fenwick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-August-2006 at 16:53

What amazed me was how my wife could sit next to me in our car for 8 years as a passenger but now she's passed her test she doesn't know how to get anywhere!?

Entering an age of Austerity and now driving a Focus Diesel.
hayesy View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2006 at 09:19

quality, where do you ppl get em from lol

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2006 at 22:51

We've all heard of Sat-Nav.

But you don't need it when SWMBO is with you -

you've got Sat-NaG instead!

Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
540 V8 View Drop Down
Lick my badge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 540 V8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2006 at 23:30

Where can I order this map? It may come in handy sometime. My wife may dis-agree and say it is me who is bad at navigating. I do admit to making some unusual turns before but that is usually only because I am enjoying driving the car so much, I forget I am supposed to be going somewhere! Anyone else see this as a problem or have you ever fallen into the - "i'm driving the car and really enjoying myself while being totally oblivious to the fact we are travelling anywhere" - syndrome?  I must confess to ignoring her direction sometimes when in fact she is correct, from now on, I'll just do it, then I can blame her if we go wrong

I read all the jokes to her, I got rolled eyes, a frown and a sigh. Is this a code for something??

Regards

Mike

Current:E34 540i Touring 6 speed manual(Mpower bodykit & suspension)& Chrysler Voyager 3.3 V6 auto
Previous:E34 530iSE AC Schnitzer suspension.
E28 525e auto-Standard
IamSpartacus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSpartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2006 at 13:08
Originally posted by 540 V8 540 V8 wrote:

I read all the jokes to her, I got rolled eyes, a frown and a sigh. Is this a code for something??

You're not getting any tonight?

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
rubberknees50 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Does it have chrome bumpers?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubberknees50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-August-2006 at 18:24
Originally posted by 540 V8 540 V8 wrote:

Where can I order this map? Me too,my daughter is up for her driving test!

I forget I am supposed to be going somewhere!

Frequently, Also been known to turn the way I usually go instead of where I'm supposed to be going when I'm enjoying the car/drive.

Edited by rubberknees50
IanT
E28 528, E23 735
Horsetan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Say Neigh to Gatsos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsetan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-August-2006 at 18:47

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic