Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwestern tour (pic’s+)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m3tiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2007 at 00:34
Good to meet up with you all....finally!!!

Doogie...touche mon ami. I saw you trying to keep up and that nasty squeeze at Watermill Hotel was extremely close for comfort Besides this was me having a dull sunday drive...

Ian, good organising and venue was top. Telling her that this was my first chippy in about 4 years!!! Worth the wait

Tiko

335d evolve 354bhp/742nm....M3 SEE YA!!

Sponsored Links

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2007 at 08:31

Hey Ian,

I posted my thanks on the original post but I'll stick it here too. We both had a great day.

After Tikos comments about the chips, I wish I'd had some, I'm not really a chippy kind of guy. (had a great chinese when we got back to Stirling)

As per the overnight suggestion, that gets a big thumbs up from me, combine a couple of interests.......driving my E39 and drinking beer lol

Thanks again Ian

gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2007 at 18:43
We could have a meet in Strathclyde country park, they allow picnics and get a big game of footie or a ride on the worm and apple kiddie ride
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2007 at 18:51
Looks good... damn work .... I have been over the roads there a few times and always enjoyed the trip...next time?
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2007 at 23:48

Hey

Thanks Iain. I had a great day. Nice weather great roads a bit of chat and a blast down the M8 home cool. (though didnt like the traffic jam in glasgow I know now steve's reg number off by heart I looked at it for so long)

Anyway I am so glad I came through and look forward to the next one.

Cheers

Isabelle

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2007 at 00:02
Originally posted by Jack735 Jack735 wrote:

There used to be nice places down East Lothian way and the coast of Fife - good chippie there somewhere

Plenty place down here if you need it checked out give me a shout.

Also the chippie in Fife you thinking off probably Anstruther limited parking there  

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2007 at 00:12

Originally posted by gary gary wrote:

Looks like a cracking day out, sorry i wimped out but was knackered after a hectic week

What kinda excuse is that!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2007 at 00:17
Originally posted by 523 iAN 523 iAN wrote:

Jack735 ..  i was saying today to John (BlueBro) that in the future we should do a nice drive with a night stop over at a travel lodge (one with a brewers fayre) 

we where also talking of a nice quite drive to Oban  so maybe we could try put the two together? .. Oban has lot's of decent hotel's   .. we'll see?

Great idea I would be up for that. There is a nice travel inn in Fort William a bit further but great roads through Gllencoe to get there and then you have Ardnamurchan or down to Mallaig for a drive. Maybe a bit too far but an idea!

Edited by Issy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic