Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Irish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked1981 728

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bopsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-July-2007 at 07:51
It is driving perfectly. One or 2 small things need looking at. First up is a new set of alloys. Not too keen on the bottletops. I also need to get a dent taken out or right rear pas door. Probably need to sell a kidney as well to keep it in petrol.
Bopsy!
Sponsored Links

Bayerische View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bayerische Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-July-2007 at 11:17

Actually I really like the old bottletops but I am a complete purist. What you are spending in petrol you will save on depreciation compared to a newer car and you got her cheap enough. Best of luck with her, great to see the old bm's being kept roadworthy.

Regards,

Bayerische.

lukeduke View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukeduke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-July-2007 at 11:24
love the motor Bopsy!!! good find, enjoy it!!!
Previous:
2001 M3
2004 M3 CS.
Current:
2007 318D SE SALOON.
Curley View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-July-2007 at 18:38

Bopsy got a fantastic car for the money, it was one of the most rust free e23 I've seen in ages, very well minded and no money skimped on service, (she had a new BMW fuel filter and compete BMW exhaust recently) 

Wish him the best with it and honestly Bopsy if you didn't take it... I would have !!!

Curley

Bopsy View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bopsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-July-2007 at 08:48

Thanks Curley, I kinda had that impression alright when you told me it was a dog and not to go near it...

I brought it to Terenure yesterday and I think it went down well. Would have been better if I wasn't sandwiched between a 635csi and an immaculate 2002 There were some amazing cars there yesterday. Makes of cars I had never even heard of. My first Terenure and I really enjoyed it until the rain started. Comemerative plate holds pride of place on the mantlepiece

Bopsy!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic