Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > BMW 5 Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew member with some questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member with some questions
    Posted: 06-September-2004 at 14:46

Hello all.

Recently bought a 5 series touring e39 and have finally found what looks like a proper owners site.

My car has TV & sat nav function but we do a lot of miles (1500 per week) and my other half gets totally bored and she cant watch the TV while I drive. A friend told me that you can activate the TV function so it continues picture on the move by using a certain process of button pressing etc. Any clues ????

Also, rear wash wipe appears to have stopped. Motor occasionally runs but wont move arm even tho its free to move. Can anyone advise if this is a common problem and any remedies apart from new motor???

Sorry to ask so many questions on 1st visit - site looks excellent & looking forward to spending time 'trawling'

Thanks

Chris

Sponsored Links

SeeSure View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-September-2004 at 15:48

I've heard of the process of pressing certain buttons, but have yet to see it work. However TV in motion has been discussed elsewhere and the instructions are here:

http://www.bm3w.co.uk/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Numbe r=191226&page=14&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=365&a mp;fpart=1

Try and see, if not perhaps consider purchasing the TV in motion lead :

http://www.bm3w.co.uk/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Numbe r=226378&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31& ;fpart=1

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic