Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > BMW 3 Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockednew member

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: new member
    Posted: 10-March-2003 at 17:17

hi all, just thought i'd say, erm, hi to everyone cos im useless with cars at the mo so ill be asking all sorts of wierd questions!

anyway, i just got an e30 316, on a 'h' plate in white, 148k for £200 and i plan on keeping it

im planning on some 17's and lowering kit, but i need to sell my other sheds before that happens, so its onto the small things right now. i want some clear indicator lenses for the front and im wondering where is the cheapest place to get them? i priced them up in halfords, and they wanted £21 for them. for two bits of see-thru plastic?

any help would be much appreciated

Sponsored Links

cainey View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-March-2003 at 02:41
ello,mate i ad e30s which i fitted front indicators 2, they were from halfords, an there good qualty there german made wich mean they fit tidy  and they av an orange filter lense wich means u dont av 2 go buying orange bulbs, so there worth gettin 
paul325i View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-March-2003 at 09:08
I've fitted some to my E30 cost about £20 to but no real alternative, they came with the orange inner plastic to, looked a little pants so i snapped that out and stuck in a pair of orange bulbs looks much more modern, but the real shock was the price of the side repeaters clear units set me back about £40 i think but then again they plug straight in and come inclusive of bulb etc so hassle wise couldn't complain really.  Wonder if anybody does rear lamps for the E30 with clear indicators in them???

Visit My BMW
Got an E30? Visit The E30 Zone
2drE30 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-March-2003 at 21:11

well, i found a place that do the same ones for 18 quid so i reckon that is my best price, when the money comes in, ill get 'em

Nigel View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-March-2003 at 21:40

have a look on e-bay, they are always advertised on there, never taken much notice of prices as I'm old, lol, and if it came with orange indicatots its keeping them.

Also seem them in the club mag, froggy kraut and swedish car parts, or something like that

Best Wishes

Nigel

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic