Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > South Eastern Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedselling mine.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: selling mine.
    Posted: 18-March-2003 at 16:25

e 30 touring , aplina white, f reg, 325i, immaculate condition, mail me for any questions.....

Rhino.

Sponsored Links

dubby View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-April-2003 at 15:39

just some more details about the car, mot for a year (going in to the garage this weekend sat to be precise), tax till the end of june, 112k miles on the clock service history up to 95k miles, cam belt replaced at 100k miles, water pump replaced at 107k miles, rear wheel bearing replaced at 102k miles

just going to have service over the weekend (just oil and filter change including fuel filter), and drive belts changed (alternator and steering pump)

been a good car to me but circumstances have changed and i am reducing my cars  (2 of) down to one cheaper to run car, it's better to keep a roof over your head than to hav ejust a car eh.. lol.., i did not believe how expensive having children would be... but know i know.. lol

well be nice to hear from an entusiast about my car and it is certainly an eye catcher, but best of all it is totally standard and not tampered with..

well speak to ya all soon

Rhino.

MANDY View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-April-2003 at 15:51
how much do you want for it?
dubby View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-April-2003 at 11:42

Hi Mandy,

well i've got a ball part figure of £2k due to it's condition and i've seen a lot more for more money then this but there again i've seen a few chepaer but the rust factor has set in on them..

i'm open to a very close offer but not much of one, i bought the car at a high price because of it's condition, cirumstances have not changed with the car it's just i can't afford two cars on the road what with all the taxes/bills going up i have to release on of the cars i have...

let me know if your still interested i can send a piccy out that i have of the car...

regards,

Rhino.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic