Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > BMW 6 Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone got a 635 Badge they don’t need?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Did I say thaaaat?

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone got a 635 Badge they don’t need?
    Posted: 26-January-2005 at 12:12
I have received the following email at the club. I posted a request for help on the web site, but no one has offered any. Can anyone on the forum help?
Email follows:

Dear BMW enthusiast and owner,
Please let me introduce myself, my name is Marcus Veenhuis and I’m from Holland, I love beautifull cars ever since I can remember, I am 41 years old and happy married for many years, I'm the proud father of our 13 years old son Devon, who loves nice cars too.

Because I've got scolioses combined with arthritis I am handicapped,            this is why I have been started to collect car emblems about 5 years ago, it's a nice hobby and I enjoy it very much and I think I've got enough emblems to fill up a small museum, and this is what I hope to do one day … opening an International car emblems museum, a kind of dream from me.

My brother in law made a web-side for me a few weeks ago, if you like you can take a look at it on:

http://www.MarcVeenhuis.com                 if you click on "pictures" in the upper left corner, you can see more than 100 photo’s I made of my collection, my collection contains 4634 emblems from 296 different car marques at this moment. But I haven't got a 628, 630, 633, 635 or CS or CSi nameplate emblem and these cars are so beautifull, maybe you've got a spare or slightly damaged emblem left somewere, an old or slightly damaged badge will be good enough for my collection, I will appreciate it very much and I will be proud to display it in my collection, maybe it is even possible to publish my request in your club magazine, that would be nice.

Hope you can help me, I will be very honored if you can send me an emblem for my collection.

Thank you for reading my e-mail message, I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards, with respect,

Marcus Veenhuis

Boomgaard 10

7021 KZ Velswijk - Zelhem

Holland / The Netherlands
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>
How about it lads?
1963 700 LS
1988 635 CSi
1990 M635 CSi no longer!
2001 E38 728i Individual

http://www.tyneships.co.uk