Forum LockedBliar does it again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bliar does it again
    Posted: 22-April-2005 at 14:43
Appears that Bliar has now admitted his part in the naming of the late Dr David Kelly.

Just goes to show that this Government have lied all the way from the top over the entire Iraq affair. Cost a man his life, I hope Bliar can sleep at night and that he and his party are not re-elected next month.
October 2-6 2008 - Houston, Texas - Long Distance Wedding
March 15-April 1 2009 - Transatlantic Cruise
October 10-25 2009 - China, Korea, Taiwan & Japan Cruise
Sponsored Links

kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-April-2005 at 16:36

given that the Sun are backing him, and the opposition seem no better I reckon that he might get back in!

[never actually visited their website till now - some very interesting articles!]

Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
therealmccoy View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-April-2005 at 16:53
I would've thought having "The Sun" backing you in an election would be like Michael Jackson backing you as a child minder!
Work Harder! A Million Benefit Claimants Depend On YOU!

E30 M3, The REAL McCoy!

89 M3 Now Sold

99 323i *FOR SALE*

PC Probs?? Click here!
Goldryder View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-April-2005 at 04:17
Well cos I only moved to York in January this year I can't vote in this area, instead I have done a postal vote for the IOW. Needless to say that Labour was definately NOT my choice.
Peter Fenwick View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-April-2005 at 10:21

Originally posted by Goldryder Goldryder wrote:

Needless to say that Labour was definately NOT my choice.

Well you could always vote for the conservatives who will reduce the length of maternity leave, turn the NHS into a two tier system where people with more money can get the opperation quicker, and then there's the imaginary offshore island they are going to use to process assylum applicants.  

Then there's always the Lib dems who probably couldn't run a P*** up in a brewery never mind the country.

What about Veritas and Kilroy?

Or perhaps you are more into old labour aka respect

Then there's UKIP the one issue party.

BNP? I won't even comment on them.

Green party, well they'll ban cars and have us all on bikes.

Monster raving looney party. They're proposing to introduce a 99p coin to save change! LOL

Labour might not be up to much but IMO they are the best of a bad bunch.

Entering an age of Austerity and now driving a Focus Diesel.
spokey View Drop Down
Offensive and obnoxious tub of lard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-April-2005 at 11:05
Originally posted by Peter Fenwick Peter Fenwick wrote:

[Well you could always vote for the conservatives who will reduce the length of maternity leave, turn the NHS into a two tier system where people with more money can get the opperation quicker, and then there's the imaginary offshore island they are going to use to process assylum applicants. 

You make all those things sound like they're bad?

PS: people with more money can already get their operations more quickly, since they can afford private health care.
Ciao,
Spokey

kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2005 at 03:42

Originally posted by spokey spokey wrote:

PS: people with more money can already get their operations more quickly, since they can afford private health care.

Thats one thing I always thought good about the UK - even though your healthcare system isn't great it is miles better than ours. Private health insurance is something necessary over here and if you don't have it then you could literally die waiting for an operation. Also at any one time we have more people on trolleys than on beds!

Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
Goldryder View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2005 at 03:51
Originally posted by kbannon kbannon wrote:

Also at any one time we have more people on trolleys than on beds!

That happens alot over here...its called NHS multi-tier system.
therealmccoy View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2005 at 07:26
Just remember, as this is a car forum, Labour are ANTI-CAR! They bend over for Europe and the lefty's! Speed Tax and now National Road tolls are on the horizon...

If you vote Labour, you are agreeing with all they do...

The Lib Dems are too similar to Labour, that is why they will never get in! His new "Council Tax" is like the Poll Tax, the Poll Tax should have worked, but instead of running it themselves, Maggie let the local councils do the charging!

I object to paying more toward the running of my area than someone else, just because I might earn more money, everyone should pay the same amount! Under Labour, you can sponge your way through life. Unemployment is down, because Disability is up! Why bother going to work when Labour will make sure you get lots of money? Whereas those who have worked hard throughout their lives, got a good job etc etc. Get screwed over by the Government!
Work Harder! A Million Benefit Claimants Depend On YOU!

E30 M3, The REAL McCoy!

89 M3 Now Sold

99 323i *FOR SALE*

PC Probs?? Click here!
MTEC530D View Drop Down
Banned User
Banned User

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2005 at 08:55
i worked hard all my life and now i have a disablity i still work hard and get paid lots of £££££££'s  and i think the whole lot of them are a waste of time resurect lord such he couldn't of made the place nay worse than it already was. But failing that BNP get rid of all asylum seekers and sponging foreigners.
Horsetan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Say Neigh to Gatsos

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2005 at 17:25
Originally posted by Goldryder Goldryder wrote:

Appears that Bliar has now admitted his part in the naming of the late Dr David Kelly.

Just goes to show that this Government have lied all the way from the top over the entire Iraq affair. Cost a man his life, I hope Bliar can sleep at night and that he and his party are not re-elected next month.

If you believe the Wail on Sunday (and don't buy it for those Godforsaken free CDs/DVDs), apparently Lord Goldsmith did advise on the unlawfulness of waging war in Iraq. This allegedly got turned on its head and was presented - allegedly - as being lawful...

Anyway, given the reported scale of postal vote-rigging already (particularly in certain areas with a *kof* shall we say Asian predominence), I would think B.Liar's lot are home and dry.....

Praktisk View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2005 at 17:36

Originally posted by therealmccoy therealmccoy wrote:

I would've thought having "The Sun" backing you in an election would be like Michael Jackson backing you as a child minder!

They could want for nothing more! ... the Sun has the largest reader-base, the majority of whom will be the type who either arent really bothered about voting, or have yet to make up their minds ...

..In steps the every faithful Sun with their typical pro labour, leftee propaganda. 

Sorry to stereotype, but they will be aiming to influence those who are commonly known as the "white van men", "scaffolding bound builders" and general "working class" - aka. the likes of me and probably a few others on here.

I still havent made up my mind yet.. but I'd almost put money on the fact that whatever I vote ... Labour are still going to win this election.

"Only The Tyres Are Allowed To Smoke!" -- 2001 330ci Sport (man) - "Oh This Is a Saga Now!" -- E46 Section Remote CCTV Solutions
Horsetan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Say Neigh to Gatsos

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2005 at 17:37
Originally posted by Praktisk Praktisk wrote:

....I'd almost put money on the fact that whatever I vote ... Labour are still going to win this election.

Yes, and unknown to you, your vote has already gone to your local Labour candidate via the post....

Praktisk View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2005 at 18:10
Originally posted by Horsetan Horsetan wrote:

....I'd almost put money on the fact that whatever I vote ... Labour are still going to win this election.

Yes, and unknown to you, your vote has already gone to your local Labour candidate via the post....

3 times over, just to make sure.

"Only The Tyres Are Allowed To Smoke!" -- 2001 330ci Sport (man) - "Oh This Is a Saga Now!" -- E46 Section Remote CCTV Solutions
Goldryder View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2005 at 18:14
Everything has to be done in triplicate cos it makes the very expensive shredder in the corner of the office look busy
bmwz3 View Drop Down
Banned User
Banned User

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2005 at 19:54
Originally posted by therealmccoy therealmccoy wrote:

...and this is the highest selling newspaper read by the great british public. Says something about the paper's patrons too !

Doive View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2005 at 20:33
If Labour get in again, forums such as this will be the refuge of the oppressed car loving people in this country. Smiley and Golden will tax us until we bleed, then squeeze a little harder to make sure. Toll roads will become the norm, every journey will be made at 69.9 mph - or at least it would be if it wasn't for the chaos and gridlock - while the elderly and unemployed hurtle past on their express bus lanes. Makes me proud to be british. I think a vote for the greens would be better, at least they have declared straight out that they are going against the car rather than stealth taxing it out of existence like Labour do. The next four years are going to be interesting to say the least - expect to see every car over 15 years old banned and scrapped on environmental grounds because Europe said so.
1987 BMW 525e Lux Auto (sadly deceased)
Get Firefox - Ditch Hopeless Inertnet Exploder
www.doive.co.uk

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2005 at 07:04

Originally posted by spokey spokey wrote:

Originally posted by Peter Fenwick Peter Fenwick wrote:

[Well you could always vote for the conservatives who will reduce the length of maternity leave, turn the NHS into a two tier system where people with more money can get the opperation quicker, and then there's the imaginary offshore island they are going to use to process assylum applicants. 

Well speaking as someone who will be starting a family soon , making maternity leave shorter is a very bad thing. Do you have kids?

You are right people with private health care can get an operation quicker. However under the new system the NHS will now end up paying for half that private operation. The only people who will be able to afford to pay half the cost are people who could afford to go private now so all this will do is take money out of the NHS and give it to people who already have enough.

The island off the coast where imigrant will be processsed. What island? that is my point.

The conservatives are the part for the rich. If you have money good but if your not so well off then you're screwed.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2005 at 07:06
Originally posted by Horsetan Horsetan wrote:

This kind of coment isn't helpful is it? Especially as the problems with postal voting weren't linked to a single party.

Doive View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2005 at 07:16
Labour are now the party for the well off. Who in this country owns a car? Almost everyone here will have one or more! Do you have your own business? Worse still, do you drive a truck for a living?! Watch as your income is taken away in income tax, fuel tax, council tax and stealth tax. Tax, tax, tax. None of this seems to be invested back into the country, instead huge amounts of it are handed to immigrants and dole scroungers - could anyone tell me please why some of the immigrants have been given 3 bed houses, a car paid for and 2 grand a month allowance, while the working people of this country are squeezed until we burst? Rich is the only way to survive under 'New' Labour.
1987 BMW 525e Lux Auto (sadly deceased)
Get Firefox - Ditch Hopeless Inertnet Exploder
www.doive.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic