FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPrograma Parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Programa Parts
    Posted: 09-July-2005 at 18:36

I need to replace the SI board in my 1985 635 auto. It is beyond repairs and I have tried to source a used one but  with no luck.

I have found a company in the USA who manufacture new boards with Flash memory components, and not rechargable batteries. They retail at about $250. They seem a vast improvement over what BMW makes, and the fact that these boards have no batteries to leak all their acid out is clearly a bonus. In theory fitting a Programa board would result in an instrument pannel that is much longer lasting, and never needs replacements again.

I would appreciate any views on this, or if anyone can source a good SI board for my 1985 635 CSI auto. It is the Dash with 3 red indicator lights.

Please see the link to programa ( Just click products, then put the car details in 'Cluster Analog Board', and its about 4th on the list):

http://www.programainc.com

-Ben

CLEARLY ONE WOULD GO DIRECT THROUGH THE US AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE WEAK DOLLAR, RATHER THAN GO TO EURO CAR PARTS!!!!!

Edited by phb10186
Sponsored Links

Horsetan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Say Neigh to Gatsos

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-July-2005 at 18:51

Hmm, not sure how good Euro Car Parts would be at obtaining one, even though they are listed as a Programa distributor.

Also need to be sure that the Programa unit allows for Euro spec rather than US-spec cars.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic