Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGarage full of parts........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Garage full of parts........
    Posted: 30-July-2005 at 16:51
I have just been to see a garage in Bromley Kent full of old BMW Parts, I'd say 80% is useless, but there is some rare interesting stuff amoung the rusty old bits.

The Guy wants it all removed in one-lot & an offer (However, I don't think it's worth much, but make a token jesture).

From what I could see, there appears to be a lot of E12 stuff; dashes, bonnets (if not their E21), trim, suspension, heater parts, & even found an Air Con pump, might be useful to someone. There's also a box of E28 spares like coils, lights, trim & switchgear. There was tinted glass, brakes discs & servos but these all looked past there sell-buy date. I also saw a couple of alternators, box of safety belts, coils, & relays. There was a four-cylinder head with bigger valves possibly Tii, but it really was in a bad way - just corroded from sitting around. I couldn't dig deeper, but there was doors & lots of other things I couldn't see.

If you are interested call John on 07865 335439. Let me know how you get on & what you do find.

Happy 02ing
www.bmw2002.co.uk
o==00==o
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic