FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThinking about selling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thinking about selling
    Posted: 27-February-2006 at 09:14

I appreciate this is the technical forum, but I'm thinking about listing my 635 in the for sale section - but before i put it on general sale, I wondered if there's any appetite from you guys:

The car itself is a 1988 Highline in Diamond Black with Grey Leather interior. It has been cherished and has a full service history (including all the old MOTs and receipts) - latterly from Munich Legends. I've slowly been doing little (and big) jobs to it that need doing; including brand new BMW exhaust system (£700), New tyres all round (£550), new front brakes and pads (£250), New handbrake shoes and cables (£150) and new power steering hoses (£200). It had the top end rebuilt around 10,000 miles ago (£1700) and at the same time a new radiator (£lots). It has one new wing on (fitted by BMW about 4 years ago) and I have another new wing ready to be fitted. It is by no means a mint car, but another £1000 or so will see it back to its former glory. It's done a little over 180,000 miles lives in the garage and currently has sat-nav but I also have the original Blaupunk stereo.

I'm having a bit of a mid-life crisis at the moment so want to see it go to a good home.

PM me with any thoughts.

Simon

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic