Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Peter Fenwick View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-March-2006 at 07:23

Where did this come from?

Entering an age of Austerity and now driving a Focus Diesel.
Sponsored Links

acme030 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-March-2006 at 07:23
Hey. you leave us out of this! We, the PABMWDS (Pink Alien BMW Driving Society), know a thing or two about litigation. (Cue Tom Cruise style of jumping around!) I must agree that thits all getting out of hand, not just her but all over europe. You can no longer let your dog sh*t in your own garden without being prosecuted. Its al getting too much for me, tax rape, 300 cameras a day, lack of services, the list goes on. I really need to get out of here before it all blows up!
bodger122 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Ask me about painless hair removal

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-March-2006 at 06:41

I just wanted to say that I think it's a very, very sad situation where the owners of forum websites can be prosecuted for what members of said forums have posted, whilst expressing their own, personal opinions.

The internet has represented freedom of speech for many years since it went public and it's a terrible shame that authorities who strike me as over zealous have invaded people's rights to express themselves openly.

Freedom of speech is so important and we are loosing this through the PC attitudes and litigation culture we have developed.

Frankly if you don't agree with my point of saying (for example) "all pink aliens are dung eaters and should be stamped on until their heads explode" then we should have a right to discuss different attitudes towards this.

But my comment is deemed unacceptable and someone’s poor feelings could be hurt, then they are stamped upon and their families sue us for allowing this hatred .... so i can't say it.

Its a sad world that our rights to opinions and freedoms are being erroded by political correctness.

The above view is 100% in my opinion and in no way represents the views or beliefs of the good people who run the BMWCCGB.  Just so you "big brother" types know.

E46 323i SE Saloon in Titanium Silver. Digital Aircon+ 6CD Stacker + M sport Accesories
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic