Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Central Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGaydon 2006

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_n3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gaydon 2006
    Posted: 19-June-2006 at 21:23

We have a limited number of places for the Central Region stand at this years Festival at Gaydon August 20th

Anyone interested in a place please email me Here.

Mick

Ps Don't forget to include you Membership number in email

Edited by mick_n3
Sponsored Links

mick_n3 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_n3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-June-2006 at 17:23

I now have confirmation from the club office of numbers and arrangements for Gaydon 2006.

We have 18 spaces on the central region stand, this year the club office have decided that the passes will only be issued when you purchase your entry ticket, the office is not sending them out to the regions as in other years,  however passes are being held until I have list of those wanting to display.

So if you wish to display let me know either via a reply to this post on the forum or email  here  

Towards the end of July I will supply a list of name to the office of who is displaying and then contact everyone you will then be able to purchase your entry ticket and apply for you display pass, I know this is a bit of a long winded way of doing it but because passes are only being issued by the office with the purchase of an entry ticket this is the only I can be sure we know the numbers and who has display passes.

Entry tickets are £6 per person.

If anyone wanting to display has already purchased an entry ticket let me know.

Mick

foxyz3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyz3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-July-2006 at 17:03
Email sent :)
mick_n3 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_n3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-July-2006 at 18:59

I Am going to be confirming numbers with the office very shortly, we have a couple of places left if anyone else is interested please let me know asap

Mick

beast535 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beast535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-July-2006 at 19:28
Not sure my car is up to being shown on a stand :(
E30 325i sport 1991
E34 530i auto 1989
E39 535i 18"s 1997

mick_n3 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_n3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-July-2006 at 20:38

Originally posted by beast535 beast535 wrote:

I'll put you down for a space if you want to email or pm me your details, name, membership number

Mick

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
East Anglia BMWCC Regional Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-July-2006 at 20:43

Originally posted by beast535 beast535 wrote:

My old e34 is going on the 5 series stand and she's not perfect by a mile, yours looks nice and I'm sure it won't be out of place on the stand

Paul

95 E34 530i V8 Auto Maldives Blue
mick_n3 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_n3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-July-2006 at 17:26

I have now confirmed numbers at the Club office and either e-mailed or PM’d everyone that said they wanted to be part of the display, some have dropped out so there are now eight passes available, which is to be fair a little disappointing after people have put time and effort into securing a stand and places for this event. It is your region without your support there is NO Central Region!!!!!!!

The eight places left will be on a first come first serve basis at the club office, Anyone wanting one call the club office and request one with your entry ticket 01225 709009.

Mick

foxyz3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyz3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-July-2006 at 16:52

Well I will definitely be there.  Rung the office today and got the two passes for my Zed and 7-series.  Zed might be at Show n Shine - will see what the competition is like first.

Look forward to seeing you all there

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-August-2006 at 20:59

Well Mick, as you know I managed to 'blag' my way into Gaydon, and into the Central Area!

Who needs to be a member - hah!

(p.s. the guy parked up next to me had come from Swindon, has never been a club member, and a had a 'General Parking' pass on his windscreen. Security? What security? )

He was actually asking Nero and I why he should become a BMWCC member! We suggested that we were not the best people to ask this question  He was VERY unimpressed by the lack of enthusiam to encourage new members from the club stand - so probably won't join!

Anyway, I enjoyed myself - nice to meet up with old friends, and put faces to names for new ones.

But it was a shame it was all the same as last year - nothing new to see - oh well, suppose I shouldn't really be surprised at that.

Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
chazzer View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
V8 Baby !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chazzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-August-2006 at 21:11
What a brilliant day it couldnt have been better.... also just wanted to add thanks to the scottish crew nero and graham especially for making  us welcome on saturday, nice to finally put faces to all these names, really enjoyed it since it was my first time  but i will be back next year regards chaz 
Current : 1995 BMW E34 540I Auto 98K Fully Loaded, Leather, Sat Nav & Dvd. Previous: 1991 BMW E34 520I Manual(non-vanos) 185K with full leather. 1990 BMW E34 525I Auto 113k in sterling silver
& 1993 BMW E34 520I SE in dimond black
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-August-2006 at 21:15

Originally posted by chazzer chazzer wrote:

also just wanted to add thanks to the scottish crew ... for making  us welcome

Yep, nice to meet NEro - again ('ere I hear he's also a modorator on 'that other forum' )

p.s. when I turned up - and couldn't find the Central area - a member of the Scottish crew suggested I asked Jeff where to go 

I'm sure he would have told me if I had!

But don't care.
Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-August-2006 at 23:31
Originally posted by chazzer chazzer wrote:

What a brilliant day it couldnt have been better.... also just wanted to add thanks to the scottish crew nero and graham especially for making  us welcome on saturday, nice to finally put faces to all these names, really enjoyed it since it was my first time  but i will be back next year regards chaz

How'd the remap go? Good to meet you
Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-August-2006 at 23:32
Originally posted by thepits thepits wrote:

p.s. when I turned up - and couldn't find the Central area - a member of the Scottish crew suggested I asked Jeff where to go 

Sorry. Our chairman is not very bright ROFL
chazzer View Drop Down
V8 Baby !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chazzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2006 at 19:10
Originally posted by Webdunk Webdunk wrote:

How'd the remap go? Good to meet you
re-map went very well didnt have a chance to try until i got on the test track @ 2.30 when i floored it of the start it took off like a rocket definatly more power and torque and a few more miles a gallon driving home aswell just a shame its auto but cant have it all  nice to finally meet all you guys too 

Edited by chazzer
Current : 1995 BMW E34 540I Auto 98K Fully Loaded, Leather, Sat Nav & Dvd. Previous: 1991 BMW E34 520I Manual(non-vanos) 185K with full leather. 1990 BMW E34 525I Auto 113k in sterling silver
& 1993 BMW E34 520I SE in dimond black
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2006 at 22:24

Originally posted by Webdunk Webdunk wrote:

Originally posted by thepits thepits wrote:

Sorry. Our chairman is not very bright ROFL

maybe not, but even he can read the fourum sticker on my rear-window - lol

But don't care.
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-August-2006 at 09:59

I couldn't believe it when I saw your car there simon, did well to blag your way in, didn't get to speak to you, maybe next year if you blag your way in again. If you can blag your way in, there must be as easy way to blag Killian in as well

Paul

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-August-2006 at 22:08

Originally posted by e34silver530i e34silver530i wrote:

I couldn't believe it when I saw your car there simon, did well to blag your way in, didn't get to speak to you, maybe next year if you blag your way in again. If you can blag your way in, there must be as easy way to blag Killian in as well Paul

Sorry to have missed you Paul, should have given me a call - my phono was on the car - maybe next year . (or see you at Donington?)

Yep, easy-peasy blag, no problems.

Killian - next year? You on??

But don't care.
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2006 at 09:27

Yep simon, I shall be at Donington, I know Mandy and Gareth want to go to donington as well, we're going to have our monthly meet there (hopefully maybe with out banner we'd been promised a few months ago and still not got yet!)

Paul

danp2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danp2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2006 at 09:50
Enjoyed the trip to Gaydon, but didn't seem as big as last year...plus not as many cars for sale as I hoped !

Does the white E30 M3 "Gxxx XOW" belong to anyone here ? It was in the show and shine, not sure if it won any prizes, but looked very tasty.

------------------------------
98 M3 Evo coupé, gorgeous estoril and black, all the toys !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic