Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > East Anglia Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly Norfolk/Suffolk meet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-July-2006 at 23:05

hi mate its done 169,000miles and still going strong there is talk that will do 250,000miles easy so im not to worried about the miles anyway do you or no of anyone selling any wheels for a e36 17inch if possible

cheers

scott

bmw3 e36 325ise in red stadard at the min but not for long!!!!!
Sponsored Links

BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-July-2006 at 13:51

Afraid I don't know of anyone selling any alloys at the moment. I'll keep an eye open though. What kind are you looking for?

I wouldn't worry about 169,000 miles a bit. As long as they have been looked after they will run for ever. My Misses has an A6 Audi with 182,000 miles on it and it is still going strong. Uses no oil and never lets us down (touch wood here.)

Talk to you soon,

Brad

1995 525i SE Touring (Missus's) Still searching for a replacement for mine :(
warner View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-July-2006 at 17:36

hi mate the wheels i would like are the motorsport alloys or the ac like yours i do no off anyone please let me know

cheers

scott

Trudie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-July-2006 at 19:41
Originally posted by e34silver530i e34silver530i wrote:

Trudie,

You're more than welcome, we meet up on the gravel patch just out side Thetford (about 300 yds) on the A134 towards Bury St Edmunds. I'm normally there for about 13.45

The rest of you (and trudie if you come)

How many are up for bowling as I want to guage numbers and ring to book lanes

Paul

Apologies for sounding thick, what is the "gravel patch" is it a pub or literally a gravel patch/layby?

Apologies again for my ignorance.

Cheers for the welcome by the way.

Edited by Trudie
Rainbow Warrior View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-July-2006 at 08:35

Hi Trudie,

Welcome to the "club" - it is litteraly a Gravel enlarged Lay By/come car park right by an open field, you can't miss it really, it is quite large.

Paul,

We may have to meet you guys at the bowling alley rather than come to the whole meet.

We have something on on Sunday that "should" finnish at 13.00 - but you know how these things go.

Mand

E46 Individual M3.....mmmmm Yummy
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
East Anglia BMWCC Regional Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-July-2006 at 20:33

Ok Mandy, I take it you know where Bury bowl is

Paul

95 E34 530i V8 Auto Maldives Blue
Slarty Bartfast View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Mostly Harmless

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slarty Bartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-July-2006 at 22:32
I will come to the meet, but not bowling..
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-July-2006 at 10:11

Sounds like the bowling perhaps a no-go then. Would you guys rather bomb back to the Chase after the meet or do something else? A bit quiet on here again.

Mandy,

Did you manage to get an article done for the club mag from Snetterton and can you do me some more of those flyers as I've posted them up on peoples windscreens and some automotive accessory shops but have run out

Paul

BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-July-2006 at 22:12

Doesn't really sound like too many people are interested in the bowling for some reason.

How about the Norfolk Terrier off of Croxton Road for a meal or something afterwards. Foods pretty decent and it has a nice garden. I'm up for about anything though.

Brad

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-July-2006 at 22:17

I haven't been in the terrier since I was at RAF Honington 12 years ago. Had some most excellent times there though!!

Paul

BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-July-2006 at 22:28

He He. I Have lost many a night in the Terrier. My house is just off of Woodlands drive about 2 tenths of a mile from the Terrier. It started getting bad and over run with the hoodie crowd and a little over a year ago a new landlord took over and put an end to all that. Gotta admit that the food is really good for the price and a pint of Tetley's is 1.61.

Brad

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-July-2006 at 17:06

Oooooh dear - could be more good times in the terrier then!

Paul

BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-July-2006 at 17:12
I would say so. lol.

warner View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-July-2006 at 18:56

hi me and my mates are up for what eva you alot are doing int been on here lately as my girlfriend as just had our second child a boy but anyway ive started moding my car ive lowered it at the min and ive finaly getting some wheels some genuine m3 motorsport wheels £150 but i dont think ill have them for the meet at the end off the month ill see ya then.

scott

BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-July-2006 at 21:23

Sounds good Scott, Good choice on the alloys. They should look well good. How far have you lowered it? 

Congrats on the Baby to You and Your Girlfriend! Hope You two manage to get some sleep. lol.

warner View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-July-2006 at 14:45

hi brad

cheers mate i try and get enough sleep. anyway ive lowered it 30mm at the front 40mm at the back i was chuffes as i got the springs for free off my mate which came off his old 325 coupe.have you lowered yours yet?

BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-July-2006 at 18:53

Hi Scott,

Can't beat the on those springs. Gonna look great with those alloys on. Mine has been lowered on a Schnitzer handling kit but i am not sure how much. I keep meaning to measure wheel centre to bottom of the arch on a stock 325 and then measure mine but it seems like every time i get the chance i either forget the tape measure or something comes up. lol.

Brad

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-July-2006 at 20:55

Congrats Scott on the littl'un! Hope you don't have too many sleepless nights! I'll ring up the bowling alley and find out how many lanes there are and whether we would need to book, can always decide on the day

Paul

BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-July-2006 at 10:29

Just though I would put this offer out there since I live in Thetford, Sorry If I am overstepping my boundries being a new member and all.

If anyone does not know where the gravel patch is for the meet and wants to follow me in I can meet them at the McDonalds/Focus/Sainsbury's car park just off of the A11 in thetford and then we can all convoy in together. Just let me know and I'll PM you my mob number in case anyone gets lost or has troubles finding it.

Brad

Mcdaddy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mcdaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2006 at 08:28
hello folks,
meeting at the gravy patch on sunday 30th July thetford 2.00pm
then driving to a pub right. Terrier in Honnington

Discuss EA region at Gaydon?

Great, Mcdaddy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic