Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > BMW 6 Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeat adjustments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GraemeH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seat adjustments
    Posted: 20-August-2006 at 08:36

A quick one:

I recently bought some blue-checked cloth front seats to match my car's back seat (1985 635csi). Previous owner had been using unmatched E28 seats and they were pretty rough condition.

Guy selling the matching set described them as "M6" seats, which was perhaps stretching the truth. Nevertheless, the cloth is in pristine condition and they a perfect match, and they complete the interior.

However, being used to BMW electric seats from E38 & E34 can someone confirm: what is the middle lever adjustment aiming to achieve? Maybe mine aren't fully function; but the middle lever sure seems to provide "minimal adjustment", perhaps in that "M6 seats" sense, I fear.

PS: not forum discussion material, but if no one minds: looking for a couple of knobs/lever surrounds from side of the seat backs if anyone has some scrap seats they'd like to sell a part or two from. Maybe the joy of finding that perfectly matching cloth in good condition did overwhelm my senses!!

Sponsored Links

GraemeH View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GraemeH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-August-2006 at 09:38
Apologies. . . Got off my . . . and grabbed my owner's handbook. Save wasting people's time. So I get the drift now! Though still not much happening, I must say.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic