Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > East Anglia Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember Norfolk/Suffolk meet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
East Anglia BMWCC Regional Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September Norfolk/Suffolk meet
    Posted: 23-August-2006 at 10:15
Ok Guys,

As discussed at Gaydon, no august meet, next meet at gravel patch outside Thetford on A134 on Sunday 24th September at 2-00pm moving on to Bury bowl for 3-00pm for ten pin bowling.

Paul

Edited by e34silver530i

95 E34 530i V8 Auto Maldives Blue
Sponsored Links

warner View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-August-2006 at 17:19

bit quite in here this week?

scott

bmw3 e36 325ise in red stadard at the min but not for long!!!!!
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-September-2006 at 16:55

Come on guys, where are you all? Some interest wouldn't go a miss even if we don't end up bowling, we can meet and head off to the chase and discuss possible events to hold next year

Paul

Slarty Bartfast View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Mostly Harmless

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slarty Bartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-September-2006 at 22:28

I will come along, but I can’t stand bowling (sorry)…

I have been busy at work, and at play, even made Anglia News!!!

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2006 at 19:15

Some nice shots there Simon, was thinking of going but skint as big bills including 2 mot's. I think we'll end up going to the chase after the meet, hopefully we'll perhaps get some ideas for events to do next year. Also Mandy will probably have a chat with you about a track car as she went on the aston martin test track at Gaydon, and is now hooked!

Paul

Edited by e34silver530i

Groupie
Groupie
Mostly Harmless

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slarty Bartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2006 at 20:22

Track cars rule, we could always arrange a meet around Snetterton and I can take everyone out for passenger rides….. If you are brave enough!!!

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2006 at 20:51

Simon,

Could be a rather good idea, maybe sort out a trackday there perhaps early next year, it would give Mandy some more advice and another angle on track car

Paul

Groupie
Groupie
Mostly Harmless

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slarty Bartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2006 at 21:07
Sooner the better...
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-September-2006 at 18:53

Well... thank you Mandy and Gareth for turning up - it was a shame no-one else did! Loved the trip in the M5 - it was awesome! What happened to you slarty? Were you racing the track car at Snetterton as I did see quite a hive of activity in the form of BMWs being transported in that direction over the past 2 days. We did get a chance for a good chin-wag and got some ideas together. We're going to organise a trackday for next year (that'll please you Slarty)as well as hopefully one or two dealer visits (depending on how Mark gets on with it at Carrs). Come on guys... we need to get the region back on track and we can only do it with your help and input!

Paul

Edited by e34silver530i

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-September-2006 at 18:59

We're also going to see what racing events are going to be on at Snetterton and Brands hatch over the next year and probably hijack a few for our meets

Paul

Groupie
Groupie
Mostly Harmless

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slarty Bartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2006 at 21:52

Oops I forgot …not at Snetterton on Sunday but I am going to Cadwell this Friday.

Slarty
Groupie
Groupie
Mostly Harmless

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slarty Bartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2006 at 21:56

PS Do Carrs offer any discount for members?? As Lind doesn’t, the miserable buggers..

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2006 at 18:25

Slarty,

I managed to get 10% discount off lind of Norwich, although they will say they don't have to

Paul

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic