Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > North West Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGaydon Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pharaoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gaydon Pictures
    Posted: 23-August-2006 at 20:09

At last i have found a bit of time to post some pictures, i and a few others offered our help to set up the stand on the saturday but as usual the infamous M6 delayed us no end so by the time we got to the motor center everything was all but done.

Anyway a few of us made our way to the Antelope Pub in the evening for meal and a few drinks and to discuss all things BMW, i had a great time with good company, a special thanks to Ron Parish for giving me and my better half a lift to and from the pub in a very nice E30 325i (some thing else i now want), last we decided to wear some dodgie shirts for the meal i think i won in that department, next year Ron said his shirt will come supplied with sun glasses

I had to see it for my-self or i would never have believed it.
Sponsored Links

popeye76s View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popeye76s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2006 at 20:37

Great pics , Pharoah, Grass skirt next year!

Popeye

Better to have loved and lost, than be stuck with the psycho for the rest of your life!

maxfield View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-August-2006 at 21:19
Great pictures
steven.seed View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.seed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2006 at 21:46

Hi Nick,

Good selection there mate,glad to see somebody took a pic of mine. I didn't even take one myself.

Speak to you soon,  Steve.

1998 E36 318iS Saloon   
1989 E30 318i. Coupe
2000 E39 520i Touring

Marja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-August-2006 at 23:00

OMG  What DO we look like? haha

Grass skirts? You have GOT to be kidding!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic