Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > East Anglia Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEA region End-of-year meal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
East Anglia BMWCC Regional Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EA region End-of-year meal
    Posted: 27-October-2006 at 19:28
Guys and girls,

Will post details when they come in, but planning an end-of-year meal at Lavenham between Bury st Edmunds and Sudbury for Saturday 9th December for a meal, pint and a chin-wag. Hopefully will get a chance to meet others that were part of the old-skool as well and maybe get some pointers and ideas for kick-starting the region next year. We could also be getting a bit of a deal on our meals. Can interested people let me know asap

Paul

Edited by e34silver530i

95 E34 530i V8 Auto Maldives Blue
Sponsored Links

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-November-2006 at 09:12
Lavenham is off - they are booked up until christmas  . Mandy, would the 2nd of december suit you better. Any of you got any suggestions of other places where we could get together for a meal and a chin-wag. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I'll let Chris Wadsley know and he'll let the old hands know and maybe we can get something sorted. We need to be quick

Paul

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-November-2006 at 16:31

Guys,

Thought about having a meal at the Greengage (Hungry Horse) at Bury st Edmunds on either 2nd dec or 16th dec, is the 16th too close to christmas for you? I will get it also into the club mag, so could be a good end to the year. Need to know asap on preferred date

Paul

pockets View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pockets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-November-2006 at 14:18

Hi so what nis happening about this meal

who is going and

when,where and what time do we meet

colin

got rid of wife
got this
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-November-2006 at 09:45

There could be a lot go, could only be a few, but I'm going with the ball and chain, David Oli with his family (another club member), the region chairman Chris Wadsley is going to ask around the old hands, so could be a few of them as well, and it's also in the club mag for next month so could be a few more. It will be at the Greengage (hungry horse), the link for location of the pub is below. Will meet for about 11:30 if you're up for it and then eat about 12:00-12:30. Link:

http://uk.local.yahoo.com/Suffolk/Bury_St._Edmunds/hungry_ho rse_pubs/1002616479-em-14714.html?vid=gUpjrzQhaWe1

Paul

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-December-2006 at 11:43

I can't make Saturday now, and have had no more interest whatsoever, so will scrap this w/e due to sudden bill come in, meet on 14th January at 14-00 at Thetford (dependant on weather) and have a good christmas

Paul

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic