Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > East Anglia Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGerman Cars?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyM3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: German Cars?
    Posted: 22-November-2006 at 23:16

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the website address for a garage that I think is in Norfolk called German Cars?  I haven't been able to find it.

TIA Marty

Sponsored Links

filipharvey View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filipharvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-December-2006 at 16:30
If this is the one in Wisbech, DON'T BOTHER!!!!

They practically stole a car from me a couple of years ago. I agreed to sell it to them as they had taken so long to repair it and I was due to lose my licence. We agreed a price and a friend went to pick up the cash (couldnt get there myself). Anyway, my friend returned empty-handed and was told that they didnt owe me anything as the work they had carried out, (even though it was never fixed) outweighed the price he had agreed to pay me for the car. The next day I saw his son driving round in his cavalier displaying the wheels from MY car. I never did see it again, and I doubt it ever got back on the road!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic