Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > BMW Related Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Possible EA/Central/Southern Weekend Drive and Dine...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPossible EA/Central/Southern Weekend Drive and Dine...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
East Anglia BMWCC Regional Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possible EA/Central/Southern Weekend Drive and Dine...
    Posted: 29-November-2006 at 11:47

...en France!

Whilst at our meet at Thetford, chatted to Pete and his wife, who talked about a thing they used to do some years ago nipping across to france for a drive around the french countryside, found a nice chateau to stop at for a nice meal and then head back across the channel in the evening back to the UK. This had been playing on my mind ever since I got back home. Then thought of perhaps making a weekend of it and making it a BMWCC event (including non-members) and got the seal of approval with SWMBO and want to test the water of the possibility of making it happen, setting off Friday morning and returning Sunday afternoon/evening either April/May next year or Sept/early October. Accommodation either b+b or hotel, looking into both options. If this sounds interesting and would appeal to you could you give me an indication of interest asap. Derek M5 - Some advive would be greatly appreciated as you do live there.

Paul

Edited by e34silver530i

95 E34 530i V8 Auto Maldives Blue
Sponsored Links

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-November-2006 at 16:10
Hmm - sounds interesting - keep us in the loop please
Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-November-2006 at 11:39

No problem Simon, I'm hoping Derek will spot this thread and give me a bit of info ref nice places to visit, b&b/hotel prices etc was thinking of northern France where there wouldn't be too much travelling time and could still take in the lovely scenery, and cuisine and possibly stir up one or two of the regions maybe into getting out

Paul

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-December-2006 at 20:18

Anybody interested?

Paul

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic