Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBMWCC Scotland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BMWCC Scotland
    Posted: 05-December-2006 at 09:58
Folks,

Hopefully those of you who are members of the club will have had your eMail with the AGM minutes, Proposed 2007 Events and committee for 2007.

Our Chairman for the last 5 years - James Westwood - has asked to stand down due to his growing committments elsewhere. We wish him all the best and hope to see him at some of our meets in the new year

So your committee for 2007 is Neil Robinson as Secretary, Tommy Buist as Events co-ordinator, Pete Skene as NE co-ordinator, Steve Gill as treasurer and me as Chairman. I'm looking forward to getting stuck in and hope I can do justice to the work started by Fraser D'Arcy and James when they rekindled the Scottish BMWCC activities.

We're looking forward to building on all the activities in Scotland so please keep coming along to the events, suggesting new ones, organising mini-meets, etc. If you'd like to get involved with the organisation of any of these events then let anyone in the committee know

All our 2007 activities are open to everyone regardless of BMWCC membership so come along with friends/family, let other forum users know when events are on : the more people who attend, the more everyone will get out of these events.

Cheers,

Duncan
Sponsored Links

geriv View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II
^^^ what’s going on???!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geriv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-December-2006 at 10:37

Yep, just got my e-mail, what a nice surprise.  I found out at the last minute that i'd have to work again and ended up missing the AGM, but you done us proud  

Sounds like a great list of events for 2007 and really good suggestions for activities   

Congrats to those elected too

Am really pleased that the monthly meets are to be at the beginning of the month, will be much easier for me and hopefully others (and we've all got more dosh then too!)

Well chuffed to hear Callander is on the agenda too, can i reserve a place for my wee red E30 now please!

Well done guys

Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-December-2006 at 10:43
Originally posted by geriv geriv wrote:

Am really pleased that the monthly meets are to be at the beginning of the month, will be much easier for me and hopefully others (and we've all got more dosh then too!)

A few folk had mentioned this so we're experimenting... it's meant we've had to bump a couple of meets to avoid meet fatigue at busy times of year so we'll see how the year pans out as a whole. Fingers crossed it's a good-un
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-December-2006 at 11:57

Looking forward to 2007 - hopefully we can continue on the good work of the past

If anyone would like to be added to the mailing list, could you please PM me your email address.

hennabm View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennabm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-December-2006 at 17:45

James - hope you read this - well done mate for reviving the Scottish region, initially with Fraser and then with the superb team now.

Webdunk - All the best with your tenure and I hope we will meet this coming year at one or two events.

Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-December-2006 at 09:19
Cheers Mike

I see you're eye up the Glasgow show n shine already... planning to wrest Pete's crown from him?
mikw View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I
Short by about 148 bhp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-December-2006 at 10:09

Looking forward to the event calander next year, will try attend as many as I can..

Michael.

'06 C220 Sport - '88 E30 325i Convertible

Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-December-2006 at 14:32

Originally posted by Webdunk Webdunk wrote:

Cheers Mike

I see you're eye up the Glasgow show n shine already... planning to wrest Pete's crown from him?

Yeh he is going to enter is concours winning car

Time to draft up the comp entry rules LOL

Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
hennabm View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennabm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-December-2006 at 17:13

I'm planning on being there about 0700hrs to start the cleaning - might be ready for 1100hrs when the judging starts!!!!

I'll bring my friend as well with his concours car. Two to beat now Pete!!!

I'm sure as judge, I'll be fair on your car Pete. LOL

Rossi View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-December-2006 at 12:04

Congratulations to all concerned, AGM seemed successful...nice eventful 2007 ahead..

Many thanks and good luck to James Westwood the departed Scottish Chairman.

Congratulations on your new appointment Dunc..do us proud mate.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic