Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNurse???????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dryle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nurse???????
    Posted: 27-February-2007 at 12:50

this one will probably be understood by the irish lads,

arda Dave wakes up after a night on the beer (Copper Face Jacks of

course) and rolls over to find a girl in the leaba with him - he has a vague memory of drunken monkey s*x so is a bit chuffed with himself

but his shift starts in a short while so he crawls out and heads towards the shower graciously grunting to the semi-conscious conquest that he'll drop her home on his way to work - she accepts in a similarly coherent fashion. A s they're driving down the road she gives him directions by pointing at the relevant turns as they approach them - Dave is happy with this as he is still not fully with it after a while they're driving past a halting site when she mumbles "Pull in here" Dave’s a bit surprised but thinks maybe she's even more ropy than him and needs to spew so he pulls in she gets out, thanks him for lift and says she'll call him soon Dave's getting a bit worried now as there's nothing for a couple of miles in any direction except the nearby caravans but decides to try and be a bit tactful "I thought you said you were a nurse..?"
 >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 

> 

She turns, looks at him bleary eye to bleary eye and replies;

"No - I said I was a Ward sister"

Dave Ryle

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -- George Bernard Shaw
Sponsored Links

lukeduke View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukeduke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2007 at 14:42
class!!!!!!
Previous:
2001 M3
2004 M3 CS.
Current:
2007 318D SE SALOON.
flyingalexf68 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingalexf68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2007 at 20:25
1995 e36 3.0 M3 Coupe, Daytona Violet, AP Racing BBK, CCFL Angel Eyes, M3 Spoiler, M-Tec 3 Steering Wheel.   
2000 530d Steptronic, Poverty Spec, 18" Alloys.
kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2007 at 21:17
For our UK readers:
garda = policeman (Pl. gardai)
leaba = bed
Copper Face Jacks = niteclub full of gardai and nurses and other horny people
halting site = makeshift refuse tip filled with exclusive traveller residencies
Ward = traveller family that believe its alright to prey on vulnerable elderly shotgun wielding farmers but end up getting killed
drunken monkey s*x = nothing comparable in England - closest you have is "lie back and think of England"!
Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
dryle View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dryle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-February-2007 at 08:55

Originally posted by kbannon kbannon wrote:

For our UK readers:
halting site = makeshift refuse tip filled with exclusive traveller residencies THINK OF SNATCH
Ward sister= traveller family that believe its alright to prey on vulnerable BRAD PITTS MOTHER IN SNATCH

I think they may improve the understanding of the story

Dave Ryle

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -- George Bernard Shaw
Mick525i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick525i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-February-2007 at 20:10
lol@kb
Cheers
Mick

BMW E21 318 1980
BMW E39 525i 2002 MTech
VW Golf Gti 2003
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic