Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtodays meet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2007 at 10:44

Well I dragged my youngest along to SQ on sunday and we had a great day at our first meet. It was lovely to meet everyone and to be made welcome. The food was lovely and the company good. Didnt get a chance to look at all the cars because of the weather but was nice to see the ones we did see in the flesh and not just in photos. Jemma is hooked and has marked her diary for the next one so we are both looking forward to the next one and hopefully it will be a bit warmer.

Thanks Guys!

Sponsored Links

muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2007 at 16:23

Good meet despite the rain . Did avoid it for a while watching TV in Schwalbes 328.

I parked beside Bluebros M3 , mistake , that car is so clean it made my meagre efforts at cleaning up the Zed feel like a waste of time ..... must try harder.

See you all next month for the trip  to BM Motors

I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2007 at 16:42

Hey, Muppet2

Maybe try harder or pay Bluebro ??

I thought your car looked clean mate but I know what you mean !!

CS

bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2007 at 21:25

Thanks guys, your cheques are in the post.

Sorry to disappoint though but i've seen my car a lot cleaner than it was on Sunday!

JohnE46's looked immaculate as usual though.  

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2007 at 08:50
Originally posted by bluebro bluebro wrote:

Thanks guys, your cheques are in the post.

Sorry to disappoint though but i've seen my car a lot cleaner than it was on Sunday!

JohnE46's looked immaculate as usual though.  

Looking good for a competitive Show 'n Shine this year
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-March-2007 at 10:49

Apologies for taking so long, but I've finally got round to doing the BMWCCScotland web-page with pictures of all the cars from the F&B meet.

F&B Meeting - Report & Pics

Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-March-2007 at 10:52
Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

Apologies for taking so long, but I've finally got round to doing the BMWCCScotland web-page with pictures of all the cars from the F&B meet.

F&B Meeting - Report & Pics

Top man! Thanks

Can you pick a favourite image or two and send them through with some words for the next mag submission please?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic