Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General Off Topic Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Motoring rants (which originally was about the UK Budget!)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMotoring rants (which originally was about the UK Budget!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenperry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 23:15
i'd vote Clarkson for PM but he's a rabid pro-Tory....

2007 Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI Titanium X Auto

1983 Ford Sierra XR4i
    2000 Alpina B10 3.3 #118
    1999 BMW 323Ci
    1995 BMW 318i SE
    1994 Vauxhall Omega 2.0 GLS
    1995 Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX
    1990 Honda Concerto 1.6 EX
    1986 Ford Orion 1.6 GL
    1989 Ford Fiesta 1.1 Firefly
Sponsored Links

Horsetan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Say Neigh to Gatsos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsetan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 23:17

Originally posted by stephenperry stephenperry wrote:

i'd vote Clarkson for PM but he's a rabid pro-Tory....

Errm, no, Stephen. Just rabid. He'd go well with Jean-Marie Le Pen.....

stephenperry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenperry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 23:22
who?

1983 Ford Sierra XR4i
    2000 Alpina B10 3.3 #118
    1999 BMW 323Ci
    1995 BMW 318i SE
    1995 Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX
    1986 Ford Orion 1.6 GL
Nigel View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 23:26
the frog far right person Stephen lol
Best Wishes

Nigel

Horsetan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Say Neigh to Gatsos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsetan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 23:26

^^

This fella:

He's also French. Which would please Clarkson no end

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenperry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 23:29

what's happened to his face?  he looks a bit like Mr Potato Head

1983 Ford Sierra XR4i
    2000 Alpina B10 3.3 #118
    1999 BMW 323Ci
    1995 BMW 318i SE
    1995 Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX
    1986 Ford Orion 1.6 GL
Horsetan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Say Neigh to Gatsos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsetan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 23:35

what's happened to his face? ...

I think he's just spotted a non-white (probably Muslim) immigrant in his line of vision....

Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 23:38
Stephen, le pomme de terre has more uses tho..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenperry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 23:39
Originally posted by Horsetan Horsetan wrote:

what's happened to his face? ...

I think he's just spotted a non-white (probably Muslim) immigrant in his line of vision....

1983 Ford Sierra XR4i
    2000 Alpina B10 3.3 #118
    1999 BMW 323Ci
    1995 BMW 318i SE
    1995 Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX
    1986 Ford Orion 1.6 GL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenperry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 23:41

Originally posted by Rossi Rossi wrote:

Stephen, le pomme de terre has more uses tho..

you're right, i think that guy just has a chip on his shoulder.....

1983 Ford Sierra XR4i
    2000 Alpina B10 3.3 #118
    1999 BMW 323Ci
    1995 BMW 318i SE
    1995 Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX
    1986 Ford Orion 1.6 GL
dryle View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dryle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2007 at 09:51
Originally posted by Peter Fenwick Peter Fenwick wrote:

Originally posted by Sporty1 Sporty1 wrote:

The BNP believe in repatriation for all none whites. So anyone who isn't white will be sent back to the country that their family originally came from, even people who are second and third generation in this country.

So yes a bunch of pointless fools.

Well said Peter. Where do the Ugandans go?

Not sure whther you are being sarcastic or not.

Let me put it this way, my best mans girlfirend and the mother of his child is only second generation Uk. She was born here but her parents weren't. She works in the NHS as a cardiologist and contributes to our society just tha same as me or anyone else.

However as a none white she would not fair too well under the BNPs rule.

The BNP aren't about reducing imigration or stopping illegals getting into the country, they're about getting rid of anyone who isn't white regardless of why there here and how long they've been here.

If people don't have a problem with that then go ahead and vote for them.

did the english goverment not bring in people from the british empire as cheap labour for the rebuilding of the country after WW2. so in effect BNP are reversing what previous goverments did. dont mind the lng term ones that will actually work and pay their ways but the feckers from romania and the rest who are smuggled over dont want to work and just deal in the black market - ship them home as they are supposed to seek asylum in the first port of call, generally france, germany etc.

Dave Ryle

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -- George Bernard Shaw
Peter Fenwick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Fenwick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2007 at 10:11
Originally posted by Nigel Nigel wrote:

^^

We're all racist at heart. Deep down. Some deeper than others.

Such a true comment horsey.

I too wasn't aware thats what the BNP stood for now, and to be honest I doubt it is, they just seem to rattle PF's cage

This is what they stood for a few years ago, however more recently they have toned down their approach in order to try to appeal to a wider audience. However it still the same people running the party so what you've got to ask yourself is can a leopard change it's spots.

Also their current veiws seem to hint to the view that your not british unless you have been here for hundreds of years. Here's what it says on their website:

'The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.'

So unless you are what they term indigenous do you think they are interested in you?

Entering an age of Austerity and now driving a Focus Diesel.
Sporty1 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sporty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2007 at 10:33

Originally posted by Nigel Nigel wrote:

^^

We're all racist at heart. Deep down. Some deeper than others.

Such a true comment horsey.

I too wasn't aware thats what the BNP stood for now, and to be honest I doubt it is, they just seem to rattle PF's cage

This is what they stood for a few years ago, however more recently they have toned down their approach in order to try to appeal to a wider audience. However it still the same people running the party so what you've got to ask yourself is can a leopard change it's spots.

Also their current veiws seem to hint to the view that your not british unless you have been here for hundreds of years. Here's what it says on their website:

'The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.'

So unless you are what they term indigenous do you think they are interested in you?

All smacks a little of a certain small Austrian chap with a funny tash who was highly active in the 1930's.

They may have changed their stance to appeal to a wider 'audience', but doesn't every political party do that??...... and when they're in power they do as they please as we've got to put up with them for four years....a lot happens in four years..... New Labour prime example.   

Don't believe the hype....unless you want to of course.

Sport Evolution Schwarz #043
Horsetan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Say Neigh to Gatsos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsetan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2007 at 15:43

....unless you are what they term indigenous do you think they are interested in you?

They will be if an Enabling Act is passed.....

Nigel View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2007 at 22:11
PF blubbed

It doesn't matter a stuff Peter, I'm caucasian, so I'll be ok ( and they aren't likely to gain power...are they ?)

I like the way they wind the pc brigade up, it makes I chuckle

Best Wishes

Nigel

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2007 at 22:15

AHUM!

Much as I hate to break up an interesting discussion, isn't this thread drifting wildly off-topic??

Edited by thepits
Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
Nigel View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2007 at 22:22
Originally posted by thepits thepits wrote:

AHUM!

Much as I hate to break up an interesting discussion, isn't this thread drifting wildly off-topic??

and ? ( so shutit)

Best Wishes

Nigel

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2007 at 22:25

I've just renewed my road tax online, two weeks before it's due to expire. It may be a good idea to renew your road tax NOW (online) if it's due to expire on the 31st March 2007.

Online Road Tax

Speculation is, that there could be higher road taxes coming with immediate effect from the 21st March 2007 (post Budget).

2007 UK Budget

Save some £££ folks, you know it makes sense..

shan't  (at niggles)

Edited by thepits
Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2007 at 10:19

AHUM!

Dont matter now!
It's too late so..continue with the politics please, some interesting points being made..

Pitsy, leave this thread alone.. It's in the OFF TOPIC Section anyway

Edited by Rossi
Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2007 at 11:26

AHUM!

Dont matter now!
It's too late so..continue with the politics please, some interesting points being made..

Pitsy, leave this thread alone.. It's in the OFF TOPIC Section anyway

Well that's sorted now - carry on
V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic