FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOpinions?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
635CSi View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 635CSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 16:12
Originally posted by kdevitt kdevitt wrote:

Found them great to deal with...the silver M3 they have is slightly rough though if thats the one you're looking at

Yes that's the one, they had 3 M3's at one stage. The interior is pretty thrashed I noticed and there are a lot of scuffs. I suppose the price reflects the condition though. I've had a look at a few cars off them before and your man never budges on price
Sponsored Links

kdevitt View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdevitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 16:05
Found them great to deal with...the silver M3 they have is slightly rough though if thats the one you're looking at
635CSi View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 635CSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 15:32
Anyone have anything good or bad to say about MotorVation in Bluebell? They had a nice M3 going that I had a look at. Any info greatly appreciated

Edited by 635CSi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic