Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Irish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOpinions?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 635CSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2007 at 21:11
Originally posted by kdevitt kdevitt wrote:

[QUOTE=635CSi] Nope - hate autos, semi autos and sequentials... more to go wrong and I like being in control of my gearbox.

Specwise the car has every single option except electric rear blind and folding mirrors! (And SMG of course)

I tend to be the same myself. I think the electric rear blind is a rare option and so is electric mirrors, I  haven't seen many M3's with those options
Sponsored Links

kdevitt View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdevitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2007 at 21:16
Originally posted by 635CSi 635CSi wrote:

Originally posted by kdevitt kdevitt wrote:

[QUOTE=635CSi]
Nope - hate autos, semi autos and sequentials... more to go wrong and I like being in control of my gearbox.

Specwise the car has every single option except electric rear blind and folding mirrors! (And SMG of course)
I tend to be the same myself. I think the electric rear blind is a rare option and so is electric mirrors, I haven't seen many M3's with those options

Think its only rare because the majority of people would never use it - will retrofit it though.
635CSi View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 635CSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2007 at 21:31
[/QUOTE]

Think its only rare because the majority of people would never use it - will retrofit it though.[/QUOTE]

IMO it's definately not worth it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic