FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEvening Run

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-April-2007 at 21:11

I was thinking about one night next week for maybe a wee run over the Lammermuirs stop for pics with Cheviot in the background, through Duns and over towards Berwick for a bag of chips or something.

Hey what about if I maybe posted something on the forum for the Newcastle area and see if maybe they fancy a half way meet.

What do we think Edinburgers ??

Sponsored Links

muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-April-2007 at 18:47
Sounds good to me , can someone PM me details and I can see if it is suitable for me , if I get in quick enough.
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-April-2007 at 17:44

Cambell was on bout a mini meet and run at some point but he didn't say any more about it!? But I'd be up for that tho!!

Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-April-2007 at 12:37

Great idea especially as the weather is lovely. I would love to attend an evening drive if its successfull and any of the Edinbuirgh crowd are interested.

Issy

Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-April-2007 at 09:11
Troops,

Shorty / Gary will be posting up shortly with some more info but for those of you in the Glasgow-ish area, Gary has recce'd a wee route for a midweek run.

The date chosen is the 16th of April. Numbers will be limited for the time being as this is the first time for a while that the region has experimented with runs.

Hopefully it will be a success and we can roll these out in other areas of the country where we have pockets of members - west coast, Stirling, the NE, etc.

Thanks to Shorty / Gary for sorting this out
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic