Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShow n Shine - 7 vs 7

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show n Shine - 7 vs 7
    Posted: 03-June-2007 at 18:40

Sponsored Links

muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-June-2007 at 21:19
It is hard to say wich is the more shiney
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
East Anglia BMWCC Regional Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-June-2007 at 21:29

They both look good but has to be the e23 - nice to see it stand the test of time!

Paul

95 E34 530i V8 Auto Maldives Blue
steven.seed View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.seed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-June-2007 at 22:10
Is that by any chance Iain Mitchells E23? I met Iain last sept at Tatton. Nice bloke and a lovely car. Love the E23 so much character.
1998 E36 318iS Saloon   
1989 E30 318i. Coupe
2000 E39 520i Touring

Rossi View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-June-2007 at 22:41

Yup Steven it is Iain Mitchells E23, a truely amazing car and full credit to Iain who has had it for 20 years or so..

another E23 pic of the interior dash..

Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-June-2007 at 23:48
Nice pics Duncan
Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-June-2007 at 00:16

That thing is minted as soon as i heard he was coming i knew he's get 1st place!! I saw him at Moffat last year, sooooo clean for it's age!! he deserved it!!

Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
Chas C View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Nothing new under the sun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chas C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-June-2007 at 08:11
I expected to see him at Crathes (where he won 1st last year) but he wasn't listed this year.
Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-June-2007 at 08:47
Originally posted by Chas C Chas C wrote:

I expected to see him at Crathes (where he won 1st last year) but he wasn't listed this year.

Dunno if I'm going mad but I'm sure when I was chatting to him yesterday he said he was there? Mentioned crummy weather incl. hailstones?
Chas C View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Nothing new under the sun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chas C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-June-2007 at 09:31

Originally posted by Webdunk Webdunk wrote:

Dunno if I'm going mad but I'm sure when I was chatting to him yesterday he said he was there? Mentioned crummy weather incl. hailstones?

He may have been there but his car certainly wasn't!  There were a number of people looking for it, including one of the organisers.  The weather wasn't great in the morning but it was warm and sunny by the afternoon.

Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-June-2007 at 11:17
Originally posted by Chas C Chas C wrote:

Originally posted by Webdunk Webdunk wrote:

He may have been there but his car certainly wasn't!  There were a number of people looking for it, including one of the organisers.  The weather wasn't great in the morning but it was warm and sunny by the afternoon.

He was prob there with the Volvo as that gets entered into the more vintage shows

He has entered Alford as a single entrant (he would of taken a place if our stand was not full)Buthe has more chance winning a prize as an indvidual entrant..Think its also the first year the BM will be at Alford

Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
alun View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-June-2007 at 11:44
lOVELY, Lovely cars!

I must say well done on the photography webdunc...what camera you got?

It's really nice seeing the two 7's beside each other like that, showing the old and new... fantastic!     
Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-June-2007 at 08:42
Originally posted by alun alun wrote:

lOVELY, Lovely cars!I must say well done on the photography webdunc...what camera you got?It's really nice seeing the two 7's beside each other like that, showing the old and new... fantastic!     

I stole the office one. It's a higher end, 8MP compact from Konica Minolta. Am pleased with the results which are possible
alym786 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alym786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-June-2007 at 11:20
Still great presence from the E23.. Timeless design!!!
E46 328ci now sold :(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic