Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPIC’S: Loudoun Car Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PIC’S: Loudoun Car Show
    Posted: 08-July-2007 at 21:08

pictures from todays car event held at Loudoun Castle, Ayrshire .. also, nice to see you today John

http://ians.photoblog.org.uk/c1321386.html

what can i say? .. apart from, crackin weather, cracking company & what a crackin venue, not like the usual day long car shows, no getting bored at this one.

set within the grounds of Loudoun Castle show ground, if this is on next year the club should attend  "100% recommended"  

2003-530i SE
Sponsored Links

muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2007 at 21:28
looks like you had a good day out... I cut the grass
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2007 at 22:12
looks like a good day, as Ian said I think the club should be attending next year if it's on

btw I suffered a stonking hangover but managed to fit Hella angel eyes and celis rears so it wasn't a total waste.

///2000 E39 M5 Imola Red/// NO MORE

una volta lei ha avuto l'italiano lei non andrà mai tedesco di nuovo haha
stephenperry View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenperry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2007 at 22:41
you got them then?  come on, lets see some photos!

2007 Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI Titanium X Auto

1983 Ford Sierra XR4i
    2000 Alpina B10 3.3 #118
    1999 BMW 323Ci
    1995 BMW 318i SE
    1994 Vauxhall Omega 2.0 GLS
    1995 Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX
    1990 Honda Concerto 1.6 EX
    1986 Ford Orion 1.6 GL
    1989 Ford Fiesta 1.1 Firefly
bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-July-2007 at 00:37

Good to meet you too again Ian, we've bumped into each other a few times this year!

Have to admit i had a great day, got sunburnt and gave the gf a few frights on the rollercoaster and various other rides.

Defo recommend this if it goes ahead next year.

And a big thanks to Alun for the heads up on the show.

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-July-2007 at 09:47
Alun had let the Committee know about this earlier in the year and the view was that the diary was a bit full and we were awffy close to Moffat / Arbroath / FnM / Alford. We decided that anyone who wanted to should go along and report back.

So the view seems to be it's a good 'un and we should put it in the mix for 2008

Alun, as soon as you know a date for next year's please let one of the committee know. We'll be sorting the 2008 events in Dec/Jan.

Cheers,

DUncan
alun View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2007 at 12:13
Glad you who were at the event had a good day! My legs still hurt from walking about from 7am till 7pm!

Would be nice to see more sole manufacturer stands. Eg BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Ferrar, Classic Ford Owners...that kinda thing..

I shall keep you posted if I find anything out about the event dates for 2008.
alun View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2007 at 23:45
Here's some more photos I took on the day at Loudoun... I took around 500 but i've whittled it down to 195!!

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb167/McAldo/Loudoun%20Ca stle%20-%208th%20July%202007/

bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2007 at 23:49
Weren't you supposed to be workin'???

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
alun View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2007 at 23:50
I was working! amongst other things thats what I do! hehe :-)

Edited by alun
bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2007 at 23:57
Crackin pics mate, i was walking around all day looking at everyones nametags looking for an ALUN

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
alun View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-July-2007 at 00:07
I'm admissions supervisor too, so I was around that area a lot, if you'd have asked there you'd have got me! Plus my g/f was helping out on Sunday checking wristbands at the entry into the car show area so she'd have got her tracking beacon out and told you right away! hehe

I saw your car parked up but absolutely no idea what you look like so my task on findin you was harder, and Ian with his 5 series, i didn't want to start asking random people 'do you own that 5 down there?' as they look at me all strange!
we look forward to next years show!

523 iAN View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-July-2007 at 06:24

crackin pics Alun

this car caught my wifes eye .. shes never been one for getting over exited about a car (that was till she saw this PUG 307)

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb167/McAldo/Loudoun%20Ca stle%20-%208th%20July%202007/06.jpg?t=1184389543

.. and once she found out it was for sale, all i got for the next 3hrs was  "could you buy it for me and convert it to an auto?"

Alun if you asked any the guys on the westcruise stand for me they'd have got me on my mobile  .. next time mate

i'm now going to start cleaning my E39 again for tomorrows F&M show, last saturday i started cleaning at 10am and got finished around 11pm!

2003-530i SE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic