Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > Detailing & Car Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy E30 M3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Lick my badge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 540 V8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-July-2007 at 21:48
Originally posted by thepits thepits wrote:

Originally posted by 540 V8 540 V8 wrote:

Apology accepted

what apology?

The one that said "yes I admit I'm a bit of a detailer, sorry Mike, you were right" though not in those words exactly!

Mike

Current:E34 540i Touring 6 speed manual(Mpower bodykit & suspension)& Chrysler Voyager 3.3 V6 auto
Previous:E34 530iSE AC Schnitzer suspension.
E28 525e auto-Standard
Sponsored Links

540 V8 View Drop Down
Lick my badge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 540 V8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-July-2007 at 21:52

Originally posted by Rossi Rossi wrote:

hmmm... your car may be needing another wash and detail simon with all that flooding down there..

Don't talk to me about flooding! My car looks like it's been on a dusty building site! It took me 1.5 hours the other day to get to the hospital about 6 miles away becuase the 4 main routes were all closed and the cars coming the other way were covering my car with muddy water

Next spell of good weather, back out with the polish and toothbrush ay Si? shall I come to yours or you to mine?

Mike

Current:E34 540i Touring 6 speed manual(Mpower bodykit & suspension)& Chrysler Voyager 3.3 V6 auto
E28 525e auto-Standard
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-July-2007 at 08:58

Next spell of good weather, back out with the polish and toothbrush ay Si? shall I come to yours or you to mine? Mike
that'll be Gaydon then
Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
DSK328i View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSK328i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-July-2007 at 16:24

Looking good.

I would definately go over it with some decent polish and wax at the least.  The buffer kit from B&Q works great on my cars and makes the polishing/waxing a joy, mess free and fun (provided you don't cover the pad in polish and switch the thing on prior to pressing onto the bodywork!)

Let The Good Times Roll
540 V8 View Drop Down
Lick my badge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 540 V8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-July-2007 at 22:30

Originally posted by thepits thepits wrote:

Next spell of good weather, back out with the polish and toothbrush ay Si? shall I come to yours or you to mine? Mike
that'll be Gaydon then

Show n shine? OK it's a date!

Mike

Edited by 540 V8

E28 525e auto-Standard
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic