Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > North East Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedthe enemy converts finally to bmw

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
capetownchaos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capetownchaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the enemy converts finally to bmw
    Posted: 23-July-2007 at 11:44
oh p.s its an english spec
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capetownchaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-July-2007 at 11:43
ladies and gentlemen boys and girls and fans of harry potter (or not) just to say mega thanks for all your help and now my windows go up, windows go down, windows go up, etc all your eplies are most appreciated
BeemaBoy View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Starting a Collection

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeemaBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-July-2007 at 07:58

Originally posted by kbannon kbannon wrote:

Holding the open button will open them all!

If I am right in understanding, capetownchaos is from South Africa? This was never an option on the South African cars, only the full closure... Never come across another car, earlier than a E46 that was able to do full open thing...

You can also get all the windows and sunroof to close by using the key in the lock. Just turn the key in the door as if you were locking the door and hold it in the locked position for a few seconds, and the windows will start to close...

BB

Edited by BeemaBoy
87 E30 320I
95 E34 525I Auto, Executive Package, Arctic Silver
98 E38 740I Steptronic, Silver
kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2007 at 20:27
Mick is correct - holding the close button on the remote will close all windows & sunroof.
Holding the open button will open them all!
Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
MICKBMW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MICKBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2007 at 20:22

i thinck it will be the same as on e39 5 series on mine you press the remote button and keep it pressed til it is all open/closed etc etc hope this helps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capetownchaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2007 at 22:25
hello there boys and girls, yes i used to drive various cars with a three pointed badge but i have converted to a highly economical 740il late 94 model. its great but i need some help with a couple of things on it, ie how does the full closure system work and also the trip computer etc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic