FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockede30 LAMBO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: e30 LAMBO
    Posted: 13-January-2008 at 12:14

Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Anyway back on topic those doors should not be allowed on a BMW.

Or on ANY vehicle as an 'after-market' come to that  

(hmm - just thought - wonder what they'd look like on a Transit?)

Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
Sponsored Links

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-January-2008 at 16:49
Originally posted by 540 V8 540 V8 wrote:

LOL, well at least you take in good stead!  Thanks for putting up with us men and not getting offended!

On the note of putting lippy on, I did once see a woman in a Porsche boxter putting lipstick on, looking in her rear view mirror (i.e. pointed at her and NOT behind her) while driving along a 40 MPH road which has a blind hill, is narrow and has lots of hidden driveways on it. The place she was doing this, someone had only been killed on that section the year before. How on earth do people think of being so damn stupid!  In my book, if you get caught doing something that ridiculous it should be a 5 year ban and a re-test accompanied by a huge great fine and some community service (helping to re-surface our delapidated roads!)

Mike

Hey Mike

Im not easily offended its just banter!!

I totally agree the rear view mirror is there for a reason and should only be used for that. It just amazes me some of the things people do while driving its so dangerous. On the way to work one day I saw a guy reading a newspaper while driving on a duel carrageway!!

Anyway back on topic those doors should not be allowed on a BMW.

540 V8 View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Lick my badge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 540 V8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-January-2008 at 13:50

LOL, well at least you take in good stead!  Thanks for putting up with us men and not getting offended!

On the note of putting lippy on, I did once see a woman in a Porsche boxter putting lipstick on, looking in her rear view mirror (i.e. pointed at her and NOT behind her) while driving along a 40 MPH road which has a blind hill, is narrow and has lots of hidden driveways on it. The place she was doing this, someone had only been killed on that section the year before. How on earth do people think of being so damn stupid!  In my book, if you get caught doing something that ridiculous it should be a 5 year ban and a re-test accompanied by a huge great fine and some community service (helping to re-surface our delapidated roads!)

Mike

Current:E34 540i Touring 6 speed manual(Mpower bodykit & suspension)& Chrysler Voyager 3.3 V6 auto
Previous:E34 530iSE AC Schnitzer suspension.
E28 525e auto-Standard
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-January-2008 at 13:20

Originally posted by Rossi Rossi wrote:

now now folks..be considerate towards fellow female BMW owners/ drivers 

(just need to remove a few mirrors for lady drivers that's all, 'ooh my hair is outta place, better sort it')

No No you got it wrong its Lippy that mirrors are for

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-January-2008 at 13:17

GULP!   there are women on this forum!??

OK then, MOST women! there, I'll let you decide if that's you of not. I have to say though, watching my missus drive and park scares me sometimes, oh yes then there's my mum and my neighbour and..... all their cars have fresh dents every so often, the only dent in my car was made by.......... yep, you guessed it, MY MISSUS!!

Mike

Oh yes there are so beware the woman scorned!!!!

The couple of dents on my car have been made by other drivers who couldnt even admit they had done it............( must have been a man!!  ) 

OMG was I raging 

Edited by Issy

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-January-2008 at 10:16
Originally posted by Bigian Bigian wrote:

Was there not one a gaydon a couple of years ago it was in side i think it was black or dark blue...

This one?

NOISUFNOC View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOISUFNOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-January-2008 at 23:02

Dont forget we were accused of stealing food this year iain as well.  No drink problems since we brought our own.

528 for now
Bigian View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-January-2008 at 22:35

Was there not one a gaydon a couple of years ago it was in side i think it was black or dark blue from what i remember the show is quite sketchy especially for us scots who come down a drink hotel dry on the sat night and recover on the sun at the show.

Roll on this year down on the fri 2 days of drinking

If you can't be good don't get caught
--------------------------
540 V8 View Drop Down
Lick my badge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 540 V8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-January-2008 at 17:45
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Originally posted by Rhys Rhys wrote:

One problem they don't have though is parking in tight spaces. Maybe women should drive cars with doors like this

Mike

...women parking in tight spaces.... ? Yes, I agree with you Mike because you are always right!

Of course women can't park in tight spaces, they are rubbish drivers..

Yes, I thought you'd written it wrong in the first place Rhys, well corrected!

Mike

BOYS BOYS   Now come on give us a break I can assure you we are not all bad drivers I know there are women who are rubbish drivers but there are also rubbish men drivers and they are worse because they think the are good!!   

I for one know im a good driver and can park my car perfectly thank you!!!! I am after all a BMW owner

Those doors are horrible btw it shouldnt be allowed

GULP!   there are women on this forum!??

OK then, MOST women! there, I'll let you decide if that's you of not. I have to say though, watching my missus drive and park scares me sometimes, oh yes then there's my mum and my neighbour and..... all their cars have fresh dents every so often, the only dent in my car was made by.......... yep, you guessed it, MY MISSUS!!

Mike

Current:E34 540i Touring 6 speed manual(Mpower bodykit & suspension)& Chrysler Voyager 3.3 V6 auto
E28 525e auto-Standard
Rossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-January-2008 at 16:41
now now folks..be considerate towards fellow female BMW owners/ drivers 

(just need to remove a few mirrors for lady drivers that's all, 'ooh my hair is outta place, better sort it')
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-January-2008 at 00:21

One problem they don't have though is parking in tight spaces. Maybe women should drive cars with doors like this

Mike

...women parking in tight spaces.... ? Yes, I agree with you Mike because you are always right!

Mike

BOYS BOYS   Now come on give us a break I can assure you we are not all bad drivers I know there are women who are rubbish drivers but there are also rubbish men drivers and they are worse because they think the are good!!   

I for one know im a good driver and can park my car perfectly thank you!!!! I am after all a BMW owner

Those doors are horrible btw it shouldnt be allowed

Edited by Issy

540 V8 View Drop Down
Lick my badge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 540 V8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-January-2008 at 22:02
Originally posted by DSK328i DSK328i wrote:

LOL just seen this in the Q & A section at the bottom;

Q:

sup breadbin, r u intrested in swap 4 a 1999 1.8 diesel Vetcra? tis silva wiv tints an crome rimz, propa gangsta stylee. EZ now

A: No thanks mate 

I can't understand why people think they can communicate like that and yet be taken seriously.  

Lol, I think the "No thanks mate"  was a very toned down way of saying go away you mothers pee hole"   well controlled!

Mike

E28 525e auto-Standard
540 V8 View Drop Down
Lick my badge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 540 V8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-January-2008 at 22:01

Mike

Mike

E28 525e auto-Standard
DSK328i View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSK328i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-January-2008 at 14:02

LOL just seen this in the Q & A section at the bottom;

Q:

sup breadbin, r u intrested in swap 4 a 1999 1.8 diesel Vetcra? tis silva wiv tints an crome rimz, propa gangsta stylee. EZ now

A: No thanks mate 

I can't understand why people think they can communicate like that and yet be taken seriously.  

Let The Good Times Roll
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-January-2008 at 08:50

...women parking in tight spaces.... ? You still drunk from new year?

Only joking - of course women can park in tight spaces, they are excellent drivers..

Who's still drunk from the New Year?

But don't care.
stephenperry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenperry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-January-2008 at 22:52
looks like the doors are just about to fall off, they dont look as stable as proper lamborghini scissor doors!

2007 Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI Titanium X Auto

1983 Ford Sierra XR4i
    2000 Alpina B10 3.3 #118
    1999 BMW 323Ci
    1995 BMW 318i SE
    1994 Vauxhall Omega 2.0 GLS
    1995 Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX
    1990 Honda Concerto 1.6 EX
    1986 Ford Orion 1.6 GL
    1989 Ford Fiesta 1.1 Firefly
Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-January-2008 at 20:08

Mike

...women parking in tight spaces.... ? You still drunk from new year?

Only joking - of course women can park in tight spaces, they are excellent drivers..

V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
540 V8 View Drop Down
Lick my badge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 540 V8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-January-2008 at 19:43

Mike

E28 525e auto-Standard
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-January-2008 at 21:20

So people know you are a prick before you even get out..

But no, it looks ok with them closed, but then you open them - and reveal yourself as a complete prick.

But don't care.
Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-January-2008 at 20:21

Why would you do such a thing?  It must cost a bomb and doesn't do anything for the looks of the car.

Mike

So people know you are a prick before you even get out..
V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic