Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > Detailing & Car Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLeather Cleaner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leather Cleaner
    Posted: 12-February-2008 at 13:16

Cleaned the leather of my car for the first time at the weekend.  Used the original BMW stuff.  It came up great.  Feels like new to sit in and brings back that leathery smell believe it or not.

Also polished up my exhausts using the meguiars chrome cleaner and even took a scouring pad to the inside of the exhausts to bring those babies up.  Took ages but when I got it done the results were well worth it.  Just ran out of daylight for pics.  Will put some up at the weekend after I clean here again.  I think I have some before's of when I got the car to compare it with.

Highly recommend it.

Cheers

Daz

2009 E92 M3 - Milltek
Sponsored Links

Daz View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2008 at 17:22

As promised here's my before and after of my exhaust.

Before

After

Daz

Edited by Daz

2009 E92 M3 - Milltek
Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2008 at 17:09
nice work Daz
Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
Daz View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-February-2008 at 12:22
Cheers min.  I got my tyres blinged up this weekend as well using the meguiars tyre shine long lasting stuff.  looks the nuts.

2009 E92 M3 - Milltek
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic