Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General BMW & Bavarian-Board Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNurburgring Trip - Friday 4 July

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamtastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nurburgring Trip - Friday 4 July
    Posted: 25-February-2008 at 20:03
I never really knew where to put this so thought I'd put it here. Can I interest anyone?

Quote I've finally managed to get something out of the woodwork. Providing I get enough interest I'm looking at leaving on Friday 4 July and returning on Monday 7 July. We would depart Dover at 06:45 Friday morning and head for Dunkerque. Before getting to the Ring we will be heading via Spa seeing part of France and the backend of Belgium.

Day 1: Getting to the hotel (300 miles from Dunkerque), parking up in our secure underground parking and getting some scoff and beer.
Day 2: A guided drive around the Eifel on some of Europe's most demanding roads, which eventually ends us at the Nurburgring for a few laps. Then retire back to the hotel for more scoff and beer. And sluts...
Day 3: Back to the Ring.
Day 4: Home time. But on the way we'll sample some of the German autobahn. Not forgetting to try out some fantastic karts of Michael Schumacher's. (http://www.ms-kartcenter.de/en/)

So in a nutshell. That's 3 nights dinner, bed and breakfast, secure underground parking, mechanical backup, guided tours and return crossings from Dover. Roughly 1500 miles round trip. £300 per person providing I can get 5 cars with 2 or more people in each. £100 deposit will be required and the balance 6 weeks before departure. Obviously deposits are non refundable but on this occasion transferable.

International Breakdown Cover would be recommended for obvious reasons.
Travel Insurance in case you die.

No fcukabouts please. Genuine interest only.

http://www.nuerburgring.de

Edited by Jamtastic
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic