Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sunday 6th April Meet - Flotterston Report & Pics P
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSunday 6th April Meet - Flotterston Report & Pics P

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sunday 6th April Meet - Flotterston Report & Pics P
    Posted: 06-April-2008 at 17:11
After all the worry about the weather, the meeting went ahead.
As the weather cleared up, the drive went ahead, but shortened to finish at Newhouse.

Thanks to Issy and Cambell for organizing this

<pics to follow> 

Sponsored Links

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 17:15
Copied from other thread...

Originally posted by Webdunk Webdunk wrote:

HairyHaggis wrote:
Thanks for the welcome folks was a great morning albeit incredibly freezing. Sorry couldn't make it on the drive but definitely see you on the next one.

Nice way to do my first meet. Thanks again.

Steve

Good to meet you too.

Meet had a nice wee feel to it. Cheers to Issy and Cambell for sorting the venue and run

4 rooms cleaned now... 1 to go. This has to be a first! Housework before cleaning the cars LOL

Edited by nero

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 18:20
Flotterstone Inn

Group Photo

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 18:21
Cars (Groups)

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 18:21
Cars (individual)

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 18:44

Yep, it was a great day, I really enjoyed meeting averyone as usual and the new blokes. Oh aye, you too Andrew (lol)

I have to admit to being surprised as to how clean my car looked when I got there after driving down from Stirling.

I was a bit daft tho, wasn't clean, just wet !!

Here's how it looked by the time it got back to Tranent, I had to put the jet wash over it if only to get the salt off

Al clean and parked up now, thanks to all for a great day !!

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 18:47

Thanks to everyone who ventured out for this after a slippery start we had a great day. It was cold but the Flotterston was cosy and the food was good. A bonus was the roads dried up and we had a nice drive finishing of at Newhouse with the sun shinning. Nice to meet Andrew Gordon and Steve and the other usuals. I hope everyone enjoyed theselves      and Tommy managed to find his way home ok         roll on next month!   soon be bbq time!!!

Issy

shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 19:02
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Thanks to everyone who ventured out for this after a slippery start we had a great day. It was cold but the Flotterston was cosy and the food was good. A bonus was the roads dried up and we had a nice drive finishing of at Newhouse with the sun shinning. Nice to meet Andrew Gordon and Steve and the other usuals. I hope everyone enjoyed theselves      and Tommy managed to find his way home ok         roll on next month!   soon be bbq time!!!

Issy

Issy , you know me .... lost ........ NEVER !!!!   The fact i am typing this from the "Internet "connection on my phone & im in some place called "Birmingham" has nothing to do with it !!!

Had a fabby day out & let me add my thanks to all the others to Issy & Cambell for the venue & the run route ( even though i got lost , my fault )  Crack on next month !!!

stephenperry View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenperry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 19:18
nice little pub, looks bloody baltic though!

2007 Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI Titanium X Auto

1983 Ford Sierra XR4i
    2000 Alpina B10 3.3 #118
    1999 BMW 323Ci
    1995 BMW 318i SE
    1994 Vauxhall Omega 2.0 GLS
    1995 Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX
    1990 Honda Concerto 1.6 EX
    1986 Ford Orion 1.6 GL
    1989 Ford Fiesta 1.1 Firefly
Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 19:42
Looks like a nice little venue to check out at a later date me thinks
Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 19:58
Originally posted by stephenperry stephenperry wrote:

nice little pub, looks bloody baltic though!

Believe or not, it was actually warm enough for me and Gordon (the other Z3 owner) to put the roofs down in the post-meal run

Daz View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 21:00

Hardcore bunch!  Looks like a good day though.  Who owns that red M Z4 coupe?  It looks the nuts!!

Daz

2009 E92 M3 - Milltek
Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 22:02
Originally posted by Daz Daz wrote:

Hardcore bunch!  Looks like a good day though.  Who owns that red M Z4 coupe?  It looks the nuts!!

That'd be Rory's. It's a beast
vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 22:37
Well troops cheers for a great day again, good to see you's all again and the new folks, Robbie and Fraser seemed to enjoy them selves too which was good!! Cheers too, to Issy and Cambell for organizing things today, had a fab time!!

Roll on the next meet!! 

Edited by vpricey
Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 23:34

Originally posted by vpricey vpricey wrote:

Well troops cheers for a great day again, good to see you's all again and the new folks, Robbie and Fraser seemed to enjoy them selves too which was good!! Cheers too, to Issy and Cambell for organizing things today, had a fab time!!

Roll on the next meet!! 

oops sorry to Robbie and Fraser I forgot about them in my earlier post!  Nice to meet them too

Loved the M5 ........

Edited by Issy

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2008 at 23:38

Originally posted by Pete330 Pete330 wrote:

Looks like a nice little venue to check out at a later date me thinks

I think we would be more than welcome they were most pleased to accommodate us and there is plenty of room if the numbers were higher too!

Andrew Rolland View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Go away rain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Rolland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-April-2008 at 08:17

Yeah thanks Issy and Duncan and Cambell for yesterday.  I enjoyed it.

My E60 was manky when I got home so  it was duly washed off, it was a lot warmer and drier thru in the west.

Andrew

Be exclusive and drive a Petrol 5 Series!

Current
'13 62 F10 535i MSport Auto

Previous
'04 04 E60 545i SE Auto
'03 53 E60 545i SE Auto (Stolen)
'98 S E39 523i SE Auto
Daz View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-April-2008 at 12:22

I think I see blue flashing lights in the background.  Quick - hide Tommy!

2009 E92 M3 - Milltek
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-April-2008 at 21:48

Hee -Hee !!! Won't be for me  Daz as i'm STRICKTLY a 30mph man !!!

Nigel View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-April-2008 at 22:08

pmsl, he's a diamond

Best Wishes

Nigel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic