Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Irish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNelson Mandela...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben O Brien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nelson Mandela...
    Posted: 09-April-2008 at 13:03

Nelson Mandela is sitting at home watching tv and drinking beer when he hears a knock at the door.

When he opens it, he is confronted by a little Chinese man, clutching a clip board and yelling,

'You Sign! You sign!'

Behind him is an enormous truck full of car exhausts.

Nelson is standing there in complete amazement, when the Chinese man starts to yell louder,

'You Sign! You sign!'

Nelson says to him, 'Look, you've obviously got the wrong man', and shuts the door in his face.

The next day he hears a knock at the door again.

When he opens it, the little Chinese man is back with a huge truck of brake pads.

He thrusts his clipboard under Nelson's nose, yelling,

'You sign! You sign!'

Mr Mandela is getting a bit hacked off by now, so he pushes the little Chinese man back, shouting:

'Look, go away! You've got the wrong man. I don't want them!' Then he slams the door in his face again.

The following day, Nelson is resting, and late in the afternoon, he hears a knock on the door again.

On opening the door, there is the same little Chinese man thrusting a clipboard under his nose, shouting,

'You sign! You sign!'

Behind him are TWO very large trucks full of car parts.

This time Nelson loses his temper completely, he picks up the little Man by his shirt front and yells at him:

'Look, I don't want these! Do you understand? You must have the wrong name! Who do you want to give these to?'

The little Chinese man looks very puzzled, consults his clipboard, and says:

(It's a beauty)

(Wait for it)

(Get your best Chinese accent ready)

'You not Nissan Main Deala?'

************************************************************ **********************
99' 740iL   
99' 728i Sport
98' E39 M5 - Avus Blue, Dec Car!
96' M3 Saloon - Estoril Blue
94' M3 3.0 Convertible
91' E34 M5 - 3.6, Macau Blue

*E36 M3's Breaking*
Sponsored Links

Kin Mak View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kin Mak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-April-2008 at 15:46
As you would have guessed, I am a great one for telling that joke. One of my many chinese man jokes I have.
Kin Mak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kin Mak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-April-2008 at 15:51
An Italian, a Irishman and a Chinese fellow are hired at a construction site. The foreman points out a huge pile of sand.

He says to the Italian guy, "You're in charge of sweeping."

To the Irishman he says, "You're in charge of shoveling."

And to the Chinese guy, "You're in charge of supplies."

He then says, "Now, I have to leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a dent in that there pile of sand."

So when the foreman returns, after being away for a couple of hours, the pile of sand is untouched.

He asks the Italian, "Why didn't you sweep any of it?"

The Italian replies, "I no hava no broom. You saida to the Chinese-a fella that he a wasa in a charge of supplies, but he hasa disappeared and I no coulda finda him nowhere."

Then the foreman turns to the Irishman and says, And you, I thought I told you to shovel this pile."

The Irishman replies, "Aye, that ye did laddie, boot ah couldnay get meself a shoovel! Ye left th' Chinese gadgie in chairge of supplies, boot ah couldnay fin' him neither."

The foreman is really angry now. He storms off toward the pile of sand to look for the Chinese guy. Just then, the Chinese guy leaps out from behind the pile of sand and yells...

"SUPPLIES!!

Dergside View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dergside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-April-2008 at 16:30
Sounds like the Irish guy spent a while living in Scotland before he got the job on that site!
Now: BMW 523i SE '00, 318i SE - e91 '07, 325i Coupe '93.

Prev:
e46 328i SE Touring, 330Ci, 318Ci.
e39 523i SE.
e36 325i Coupe *2, 323i SE, 316iSE.
e30 325iSE 2dr, 320i Conv, 320i 2dr, 316i.
lukeduke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukeduke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-April-2008 at 20:24

A woman goes to see her chinese doctor after many years and no sex

doctos says ok, no take of al your crothes and get on the froor

now crawl over to  over side and back to me!!!

after many times doin this he says to lady,

this is worst case of Ed zachery disese i ever see!!

puzzled the woman says to the doctor what is Ed Zachery disese....

doctos say when your face look  ED ZACHERY like your ass!!!

Edited by lukeduke
Previous:
2001 M3
2004 M3 CS.
Current:
2007 318D SE SALOON.
stephen520i View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephen520i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-April-2008 at 09:40
A guy rings a chinese restaurant and asks "Do you deliver"

No comes the reply, just chicken, beef and pork.
E34 520i auto leather

Previous: E36 93 316i M40 Boston Green

ivanovoitch View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Where did all the white water come from?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivanovoitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-April-2008 at 19:48
Bloke picks up a hooker in his Transit and asks for a kinky time.

Half way through the session she reaches out and grabs the antenna off the roof and starts whipping him with it.

Despite the fact she's tearing the skin off his back he loves every minute of it and lets her go on for ages.

Next day he's in tatters so goes down to the doctor to get some ointment to rub in the wounds.

The doctor takes one look at his back and says "Jesus, that's the worst case of Van Ariel Disease I've ever seen"

(Footnote: Obviously this joke didn't take place in Ireland. If it had the punchline would read "Jesus, that'll be 50.00 euro please")

Edited by ivanovoitch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic