Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > Detailing & Car Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Finally put all those cleaning products to use....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFinally put all those cleaning products to use....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenperry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally put all those cleaning products to use....
    Posted: 07-July-2008 at 20:28

Been getting the car nice and sparkly over the last few weekends in preperation for the upcoming show...

Started off with rinsing with Karcher pressure washer to get rid of loose dirt, then used Autoglym TFR3 traffic film remover in Karcher foam gun to prepare body for cleaning and Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover for the really stubborn beasties    Rinsed off, followed with foam gun of Turtlewax Car/Caravan Wash & Wax and rinse, then by hand with wash mitt and Meguiars Gold Class car wash.  Dried with chamois and microfibre towels, then clayed whole car with Meguiars Quick Clay pack, then polished with Halfords 240V random orbital polisher and Autoglym Super Resin Polish.  Removed wheels and cleaned with Wonder Wheels Alloy Cleaner, gave coating of Turtle Wax Extreme Wheel Wax and Turtle Wax Extreme Tyre Gel.  Black bumper mouldings with Meguiars Trim Detailer, tailpipes with Autosol Metal Polish, glass with AutoCare Pro Glass Cleaner.  Interior cleaned with Mr Sheen for the wood trims, and leather cleaned and conditioned with Autoglym Leather Cleaner then Autoglym Leather Conditioner.... think that's everything!  I'm knackered

Anyway, seeing as  here they are...

2007 Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI Titanium X Auto

1983 Ford Sierra XR4i
    2000 Alpina B10 3.3 #118
    1999 BMW 323Ci
    1995 BMW 318i SE
    1994 Vauxhall Omega 2.0 GLS
    1995 Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX
    1990 Honda Concerto 1.6 EX
    1986 Ford Orion 1.6 GL
    1989 Ford Fiesta 1.1 Firefly
Sponsored Links

muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-July-2008 at 20:32
Most shiney
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-July-2008 at 22:53
looking good Stephen  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic