Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Irish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNeed help to locate "EZG 805" E30 320i (1984)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamflood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help to locate "EZG 805" E30 320i (1984)
    Posted: 23-July-2008 at 19:40
Hi,
I'm looking to locate "EZG 805" a 320i that my late father bought in 1984 from Frank Keane at a motorshow in Dublin. The car was originally white with certain bmw styling mods, and he kept the car untill 1988. I know the car was last taxed in 1996 and I belive it was last seen in Clara, Co. Offaly and had been rolled over in a crash. I've been looking at the members details for the club and it seems that:

John Kenny

Offaly

Current BMWs

E36 325tdsse 1995
BMW 2002/1602
E30 320i 1984

Previous BMWs

E21 320 1976
E36 325tds 1994

may be a good lead to find the car, or he may well own that car himself. If anyone has any info that would lead me to the car, or any of its paperwork - I'd go so far as to say I'd offer a reward for info leading me to it.

Thanks a mill

William Flood
[edit: mobile number removed]

Edited by kbannon
Sponsored Links

Eamo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-July-2008 at 11:46
boss

im from clara. never seen that car though and me and my buddies in clara have been thorugh lots of e30s

who was it last registered to in clara?
williamflood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamflood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-July-2008 at 00:25
Hi - It was last registered to Christy Willis as far as I know. I believe the car was resprayed red before it was crashed sometime in 1996. I've heard that the car may still be around in whatever shape its in... but that wouldn't bother me!

Thanks a mill.

William

[edit: mobile number removed]

Edited by kbannon
Eamo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-July-2008 at 10:17
actually now that you mention it he does have a 4 door e30 thats been in his shed for years. dont know the reg of it though as he never takes it out and i mean never!!
bmw325tdsse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmw325tdsse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-July-2008 at 12:53

William

My 1984 320i is reg no "4433IR" & I have owned it since 1986.

I would think Eamo will be able to track it down for you.

John kenny

williamflood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamflood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-July-2008 at 01:20
John - Thanks a mill for clearing that up. I'd love to see your car sometime, I'm a real fan. Have been since I was a kid. Not even the 545i lifts me like a nice E30

Eamo - I'd really like to get in contact with you and Christy, as you would be most likely to be able to lead me to the car. The car was a two door model, as I dont think the four door came out till later (open to correction). Can you send me and e-mail with your contact details - williamjflood@eircom.net

Many thanks lads

William

Fooljam View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fooljam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-July-2008 at 16:15
Why don't you ask your favourite Gard at your local Garda station.
Usually there is always somebody we know that could look this up for you (That works in the tax office, Garda, ...)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic