FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedImpromtu meet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
topazman View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topazman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impromtu meet?
    Posted: 31-July-2008 at 22:22
Looked like a good meet, pity I could not make it but circumstances did not allow. Hopefully the next one will be possible  
Now 2004 M3 Coupe Silver Grey with all the bits
Sponsored Links

nn_dd View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nn_dd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2008 at 20:05
Originally posted by denishogan denishogan wrote:

Some nice motors there! Looks like it was a good meet.

If anyone is at a loose end over the long weekend, the Limerick Hillclimb is on. Not BMW oriented, but as usual, there will be a spectacular collection of cars there as well as some entertaining driving. Be sure to have a look if you are in this neck of the woods.

Details are available from Limerick Motorclub and Irishhillclimb.com

I shall be there for one of the days Denis, I'll make a point of bumping into you. The Mill climb looks very fast, so might go to Sunday one for more sideways action.....
E39 530d Touring

mackeroo1 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
IRISH REGION MEMBER ///MACKEROO1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mackeroo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2008 at 19:47
Ditto the above posts nice to see a few new faces, did not get to talk to many people as myself and curley spent most of the night talking
should be doing this kind of thing more often
  thank`s to Paddy for organising

a scoop paddy at €5.10 a drink in that place they can keep it!! ha ha they must have charged us for the use of the car park

John
denishogan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
What’s this title thing about then?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denishogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2008 at 11:14
Some nice motors there! Looks like it was a good meet.

If anyone is at a loose end over the long weekend, the Limerick Hillclimb is on. Not BMW oriented, but as usual, there will be a spectacular collection of cars there as well as some entertaining driving. Be sure to have a look if you are in this neck of the woods.

Details are available from Limerick Motorclub and Irishhillclimb.com
paddy_d2k2 View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddy_d2k2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2008 at 11:08

Thanks to everyone who turned out, despite the drop of rain! Some really nice motors guys, a pleasure to meet you and put a face to the name!

Think a scoop will be called for next time!

Thanks to Fooljam for putting the few pics up, I will try get some up over the next few days once I fugure out how to get them off my phone, and how to stick the pics on here!!! LOL

Cheers

Paddy

E36 318iS Coupe
E36 318i Convertible (Gone but not forgotten)
E46 325 Ci M Sport
kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2008 at 10:47
I'm sorry I didn't head over in the end but I was wrecked after work (only got home at 8)
Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
beemerchris View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beemerchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2008 at 10:16

Great little meet

thanks to paddy for organising and to fj for the pictures

looking forward for the next one

Chris
3rock-Car-Electronics-Services

Cars.:
e34 540t 6sp
e24 635csi
Blackout View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2008 at 01:14

Had a great time meeting you guy's today as it was said before "nice to put faces to the names.

Paddy thanx for organizing this meet. is waas great to see your coupe and drool over your Mtech kit.

Fooljam thanx for the photo's and that is one clean E46 you have,really nice motor

Irelandoffline thanx for the comment man i really appreciate it makes it all worth while thanx

And for the rest of you guy's is was great seeing your motors they were all top notch. Sorry i didn't get to talk more but fooljam paddy and myself got carried away chatting.

Looking forward to the next meet

Edited by Blackout
"there's always one"
irelandoffline View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandoffline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2008 at 00:29
Nice meet up guys, glad to put faces to names. My E39 was the only one to turn up :)

Blackouts 3 series was really nice with the gunmetal M5 rims.

I was most impressed with the biturbo alpina and the 740iL

Maybe get some pints in at the next meet
E39 Black, DSG off.

elara.ie - boards.ie
Fooljam View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fooljam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2008 at 00:11
Thanks to Paddy to have organized this and also thank you to those who came along.
We were about 10 roughly I believe?

Here are the pics I took

From left, Fooljams car E46 325i, Paddys car E46 325ci, Blackouts car E46 320D (On stamina)...Don't know about the others sorry...

The black trio again...

We said no 316i for god sake...

Again was very nice to meet you up guys, hope next time we will be the double at least.

FJ

kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-July-2008 at 20:05
I'm just back from a hectic afternoon in Belfast - I think I'll stay put
1997 E39 523i
Fooljam View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fooljam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-July-2008 at 19:06
Originally posted by irelandoffline irelandoffline wrote:

Wahoo, I'm allowed to go 

ROFL

I feel you anyway, mine is on holidays :-)

Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandoffline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-July-2008 at 18:51
Wahoo, I'm allowed to go 

Squeeze in a pizza before I go :)
E39 Black, DSG off.

elara.ie - boards.ie
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddy_d2k2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-July-2008 at 18:38

@ Irelandoffline....sure bring her along, at least show her your not up to anything suspicious LOL

She might get bored and then let you alone when you say your off to a meet!!! HEHEHEHEHE

See you all this evening!!

Paddy

E36 318iS Coupe
E46 325 Ci M Sport
Fooljam View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fooljam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-July-2008 at 17:48
Originally posted by paddy_d2k2 paddy_d2k2 wrote:

Still on for this evening guys......

I was tryig to reply to some posts on BMW-Driver, but it will not recognise my password, so Blackout or Fooljam, if you are logging on there today can you post up that everything is still on anyway!"!

Cheers guys!

Paddy

Yep still on
Just waxed the car lol

Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandoffline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-July-2008 at 17:46
Only reading this now, might make it, bit of a burn up for me coming from Edenderry though.

Have to sway it past the missus first :)
E39 Black, DSG off.

elara.ie - boards.ie
beemerchris View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beemerchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-July-2008 at 12:44

Will make an apearance if the weather holds up as car is under cover so needs a wash etc.

Chris

Edited by beemerchris
Chris
3rock-Car-Electronics-Services

Cars.:
e34 540t 6sp
e24 635csi
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddy_d2k2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-July-2008 at 07:32

Still on for this evening guys......

I was tryig to reply to some posts on BMW-Driver, but it will not recognise my password, so Blackout or Fooljam, if you are logging on there today can you post up that everything is still on anyway!"!

Cheers guys!

Paddy

E36 318iS Coupe
E46 325 Ci M Sport
topazman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topazman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-July-2008 at 18:40
No reg plate lights and rear reg plate and have to make sure its aligned up properly and then finish of the inside trim and then might fit the csl rims which I have for the last 2 months. Have to do alot of jobs around the house also as its like breakers yard at the moment  
Now 2004 M3 Coupe Silver Grey with all the bits
kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-July-2008 at 17:11
Knowing Niall, its not polished enough and I presume your offer of help would be declined in case you got a fingermark on his pristene wax job! 
1997 E39 523i
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic