Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General BMW & Bavarian-Board Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRoad Trip (suggestion!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Jennings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Road Trip (suggestion!)
    Posted: 19-October-2008 at 12:20
Right, Possible insanity but here goes, Every year I go out to a small Greek island in the Aegean called Agistri, usually twice,sometimes more. I am going next year,around June time as the schools are still in making travelling quieter. Here's the rub, This time I am going to drive out there via a mixture of cross Europe romp and a 36hr cruise down the Adriatic then a short hop of sorts across the Greek mainland and then a car ferry from Piraeus over to Agistri for a 7 day laze in the sun then the whole process in reverse to get home. I have some mates who live on the island and rent out rooms and apartments so a decent price is assured not to mention great food and tavernas and a good beach. I have planned out routing and ferries and it is easily possible and probably a hell of a lot of fun to boot! Over to you guys so we get it going or you have me sectioned!  P.S. I am definitely going on this anyway but was not sure if anyone else fancied it!

Edited by Martin Jennings
Currently in a Merc but wanting an E46 Alpina badly!very badly!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic