Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > BMW 3 Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedReal World MPG For BMW 323i (E90)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Xulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Real World MPG For BMW 323i (E90)
    Posted: 07-December-2008 at 14:25
Hi Rhys,

Thanks for the info. I'm sorry, i am a bit impatient (i should cool it, i know)- perhaps I'm trying to hurry things along a little because there's one (323i) going for sale right now and I'd like to get my hands on it - but I need to get some information first - a bit of background research. I took it out for a test drive the other day (for a short run around town and i loved it) it was giving 12.8L/100km (about 22.1 mpg) - but I'm not sure if this was accurate - I'm sure I'd have to have slightly longer term figures (from independent roadtests or anyone who has driven one for some time)

Yes I am from South Africa Steve. We've had both the 323i and the 325i on the market since about 2005/6.

Thanks again
Xulu

Edited by Xulu
Sponsored Links

Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-December-2008 at 13:22
Hi and welcome to the forum, as said I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

I have a hunch you're from SA which would answer Steven's query.

V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
steven.seed View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.seed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-December-2008 at 12:24

Hi, welcome to the forum,You may have to be a little patient. It could take a couple of days for the right person to come onto the forum.

First of all though is it definitely a 323i E90 as (if I remember correctly) they have not been available in the UK but I know were  introduced onto the Australian market in 2006. If it is the 325i then the official figure for combined driving is 39.8 mpg although a couple of magazine tests I have seen put it around 34mpg

Do you want this info because you are thinking of buying one or do you have one already and are not getting the mileage you would have expected.

Cheers  Steve.

1998 E36 318iS Saloon   
1989 E30 318i. Coupe
2000 E39 520i Touring

Xulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-December-2008 at 11:20
Is there anyone at all who drives the E90 BMW 323i?
Xulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-December-2008 at 05:19
I'm not sure if this topic has been done already in this forum - if it has, please help me locate the threads/posts because my search is leading me nowhere.

I'd like to know what fuel consumption figures (city/motorway/combined) the E90 BMW 323i (2005) owners have been able to achieve in this car (driven normally).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic