Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > Detailing & Car Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHi Guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bavarian-Board Forum Sponsor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gavb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi Guys
    Posted: 22-May-2009 at 22:38

Hi Guys

Thought i should introduce myself as its pretty quiet in this ere neck of the woods.

Some of the Aberdeen lads know me but im Gavin and run my own detailing business called Detail Ecosse based just outside Aberdeen.

Detailing has been a passion of mine ever since i got my first car 10 years ago(i wont say what it was) i have slowly but surely built up my skills(and equipment) over the years.

Detail Ecosse was ultimatly born from my passion for detailing and recognising a business opportunity within the north east of Scotland.

If you would like anymore info please visit my website @ www.detailecosse.co.uk or feel free to email me @ gavin@detailecosse.co.uk.

Kind regards

Gav

Edited by gavb
Sponsored Links

Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2009 at 23:37

welcome Gav and Nice to see you supporting the forum

Here is a question for you

what`s best way to get rid of streaks after waxing with high end Z waxes,you know when sun comes out and it looks a mess

gavb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gavb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2009 at 23:40

Pete, thats the wax 'gassing' mate i always give a car a final wipe down with say field glaze a good few hours after application.

Also it may be that your applying it a bit to thick.

HTH

Gav

Edited by gavb
Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2009 at 23:45
Originally posted by gavb gavb wrote:

Pete, thats the wax 'gassing' mate i always give a car a final wipe down with say field glaze a good few hours after application.

Also it may be that your applying it a bit to thick.

HTH

Gav

Gassing? Thought that was just from my ass

Read that ice cold water used to wipe pannels may help

gavb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gavb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2009 at 23:48

Hmmmm never heard about that one Pete.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic