Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > Adverts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FS - bmw e30 1986 316 manual,2 door chromie(no sunroof)20k
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFS - bmw e30 1986 316 manual,2 door chromie(no sunroof)20k

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbh325i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS - bmw e30 1986 316 manual,2 door chromie(no sunroof)20k
    Posted: 15-November-2009 at 22:28

advertised on behalf of a non member

hi all up forsale is a 1986 316 chromie,this is a special one as she has done 20,000m from new and 3 owners,unfortunatly the 2nd owner lost the paper work,but you have just got to see the car to no its genuine,the bodywork is superb with 1 minor bubble to rear arch,as she has been dry stored she has no mot as i didnt want to put miles on her,the reason for the low miles was due to the lady clipping the garage wall and leaving in the garage,then the person i got it from had a new wing and bonnet fitted and painted.the underneath is superb without a ounce of rust,boot area mint and spare not used or toolkit,the engine box etc is spot on and you cant hear it running when your in the car.the interior is again as new..still on steelies and apart from the front being sprayed everything is original and bmw,and if you did some research you could find out alot of the history through dvla,like time off road etc.you will have to go a long way to find a better shell than this,she need very minor things doing but if intrested give me a call and i will give you a more detaild description as im not always on computer
the car is based in bristol
the price is 1,250.00
telophone me on 07876460056

jamesbhall@retrobmw.co.uk
Sponsored Links

jbh325i View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbh325i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-November-2009 at 22:32
this needs saved an not molested in my eyes.. advised the owner not to sell it to myself as i would be to tempted to put a 2.5, lsd and a tech1 kit on it..

jamesbhall@retrobmw.co.uk
Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-November-2009 at 23:47
Had an '85 one of these in Zinobar red - the engines are indeed very quiet when well fettled. Mine had 98k on the clock and you could stand a piece of chalk end on on the engine while running and it would just stand there...

I expect this will still have the original Solex automatic choke fitted - mine (along with many others) had a weber manual conversion done which in my case was a pig to get running but was fine when warm.

I'd keep it tbh if it were mine in this condition - and I wouldn't molest it except to put maybe bottle top alloys on.

Nice car.
V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
steven.seed View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.seed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-November-2009 at 11:43

Smashing little car , I am soooo tempted, would be a lovely partner for my 318i. Ohh god my bank book is twitching. NO NO No there are already 4 cars outside my house.  Here's hoping it finds a nice home.

1998 E36 318iS Saloon   
1989 E30 318i. Coupe
2000 E39 520i Touring

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic