Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedXmas Curry anyone?????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m3tiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-December-2009 at 17:28
Welcome to the latest additions......

As to getting there here is the address and map.

India Quay
181 Finnieston Street,
Glasgow

G3 8HE

map

335d evolve 354bhp/742nm....M3 SEE YA!!

Sponsored Links

craig3.0 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craig3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-December-2009 at 21:40

Yeah,should b gd,never tried the india q b4.

M3tiko,met qt a few of the cc/forum guys at meets/gaydon etc,but dont think i have seen your coupe b4. looks good mate,the remap def gives it serious perfrmnce(u outran many m3's??)

BLACK Z4 3.0i SE
m3tiko View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m3tiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-December-2009 at 21:58
I've been to Gaydon once and that was the first year I joined the club. Been meaning to come down to more but work committments meant I couldn't.

This will probably upset some of our resident M3 owners...but the answer to your question is yes.

m3tiko View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m3tiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-December-2009 at 23:25
Just thought I'd post and find out everyone is still ok so far for monday??

Ham328 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Straight Six!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ham328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-December-2009 at 09:50

Originally posted by m3tiko m3tiko wrote:

Just thought I'd post and find out everyone is still ok so far for monday??

Good to go here pending the weather of course.
There's some bad ass white stuff due in town today and tomorrow. It would need to be arctic grade to put me off though. I like a challenge

Mrs Pontipine is a nosey bint.
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-December-2009 at 09:11
I still fine weather permitting and looking forward to getting lost in Glasgow!!!

Ham i have sent you a PM! 

Grizzle_E60 View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grizzle_E60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-December-2009 at 22:29
All good here.
BMW E60 525d M Sport- LCI rear lights - Carbon badges all round - 172 alloys wrapped in Falken FK452 - LED side repeaters - Tints -Black Kidney Grills Remapped @ E-maps and a big smile
Telecasterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Telecasterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-December-2009 at 08:48

I'm out I'm afraid. Last minute screw comp test this week - damn company wants to put it in this year's turnover. Now working late til Wed!

Enjoy!

Gav

bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-December-2009 at 17:27
How's the weather up that way?

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
craig3.0 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craig3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-December-2009 at 18:01

Sorry, i am out this 1 too/was late home and took an hour for whats usly a 30min jrny. the snow in paisley and renfrew/braehd areas is v bad in bits. i saw 3 accdnts in slow motion(ie at just 10/20mph!!),on my way home,so rather not risk someone else running into my zed!

was lookn forward to this as well/damn wthr

enjoy/those still going. hope to see u next time

BLACK Z4 3.0i SE
sailorbaz View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
(Former) Scottish Region Wean

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sailorbaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-December-2009 at 22:18
Originally posted by m3tiko m3tiko wrote:

This will probably upset some of our resident M3
owners...but the answer to your question is yes.

Not this one ma boy! Maybe...

Shame I'm not about for this one, would have hopped on the
train over for a decent curry 'n all! Next time. Barry-
next-time-Hughes!

My Car

2004 M3 CSL and 2009 E90 M3
BillyM3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyM3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-December-2009 at 23:06

Excellent curry meet.

Real nice guys and girls, had a good laugh.  Hope to do it again sometimes.

Tiko - nice of you to organise a meet mate.

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-December-2009 at 23:44
Just home as well -what a great night, loads of good food and drink.

A big thanks to Pardeep and Tiko

Also nice to meet some new faces from some of the other forums

Can anyone see a theme developing with my photography? 

Edited by nero

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2009 at 10:38

Yesterday the police were advising motorists to make only essential journeys and as Graham said nothing more essential than a good curry so we braved the blizzards .........the freezing temperatures ....and public transport and are we glad we did!!

Many thanks to Tiko for organiseing this.

The venue and food was lovely. Thanks to Pardeep for being the perfect host!

As Neil said always nice to meet new friends from other forums and as usual the banter and chat was first class! 

Thanks to everyone for a great night

m3tiko View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m3tiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2009 at 12:13
I would like to this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for braving those terrible conditions and coming through....I must admit I was worried that it might be cancelled due to severe driving conditons but you lot are committed and made me proud!!!!

As to the night, it was fantastic and the banter was equally as good. Also, good to see folk coming from three forums....

Last but not least, special thanks to Pardeep for doing us proud with the food and special discount.

Roll on to the next meet...social one that is

Tiko

stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2009 at 12:52
Just want to thank Tiko for the great idea or throwing this night together and of course Pardeep for being the perfect host and lastly all the staff for serving up some wonderful food and keeping me well oiled with Magners

Nice to meet some new faces and equally as nice to catch up with the old faces too!

set me right up for the festive period now

///2000 E39 M5 Imola Red/// NO MORE

una volta lei ha avuto l'italiano lei non andrà mai tedesco di nuovo haha
Grizzle_E60 View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grizzle_E60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2009 at 13:36
Would like to echo the thanks also for the great host and fab food.

Thank you to Neil, Issy, Stevie and Ham for making us feel welcome hope to make the first meet in January and many more afterwards.

Graham
BMW E60 525d M Sport- LCI rear lights - Carbon badges all round - 172 alloys wrapped in Falken FK452 - LED side repeaters - Tints -Black Kidney Grills Remapped @ E-maps and a big smile
Ham328 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Straight Six!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ham328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2009 at 19:43

Great Night last night.
Good banter and enjoyed meeting some new faces.

Thanks Tiko for putting it together and Pardeep for your first class hospitalty. That is one very smart restaurant and the food was excellent.

Mrs Ham likes a good curry so we're going to have a run through later in the year when the lighter nights come in

Cheers Again
Ham

Mrs Pontipine is a nosey bint.
craig3.0 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craig3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2009 at 22:23

Sorry i missed it/as good as it wouldv been,seeing 3 accdnts on my way home,in my work van,kinda made me want to keep my z4 in 1pce

sounds like a good nt tho/any chance of organising this again (same venue,etc);sometime in the next few months,tiko??

BLACK Z4 3.0i SE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic