Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > BMW Related News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedA new BMW for less than £7

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A new BMW for less than £7
    Posted: 09-February-2010 at 22:08

A new BMW for less than £7

BMW has teamed up with Streetcar, the UK’s largest car club, to give people the chance to drive away in a BMW for as little as £6.95. The innovative deal gives club members the opportunity to experience a BMW 1 Series or 3 Series as and when they wish.

Both new BMWs will be available to rent by the hour, day, week or month, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.  Members can reserve a car online or over the phone, with bookings taking just 60 seconds to reach the car.  Unlocked remotely by a smartcard, members can have access to their booking in as little as 30 minutes.

Both BMW models come complete with the full suite of BMW EfficientDynamics technologies ensuring better economy and emissions, whilst still guaranteeing a dynamic BMW drive. A BMW 1 Series is available at £6.95 an hour while a BMW 3 Series can be hired for £8.95.

Stephen Chater, Corporate Sales Manager, said: “We are delighted to have won this important new business opportunity with Streetcar, providing an ideal route for people to drive a BMW first hand for as long, or as short, a period as they need.  By offering BMWs with EfficientDynamics technologies Streetcar is also fulfilling its long-term environmental aims while at the same time offering members more miles for their money.”

Streetcar has become a popular alternative for people who need the occasional use of a vehicle rather than having to pay for the full running costs of the normal ownership experience. Membership has more than doubled in the past 12 months. Boasting more than 1,000 locations across a seven cities; London, Brighton, Cambridge, Southampton, Guildford, Maidstone and Oxford, Streetcar aims to increase this to 2000 by 2011. 

Further details can be gained via www.streetcar.co.uk

Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic