Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Irish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockede30 restoration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mossie045 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: e30 restoration
    Posted: 13-February-2010 at 21:54
hi lads i have an e30 318 thats been lyin up for quite awhile,the seats are very mouldy and in need of replacement and also the outside is gettin fairly rusted,more to the point im lookin for a new interior(leather if posible) and an m tec kit or maybe replica,i would be very greatful if anyone could help me out or let me know where i might get what im lookin for
Thanks lads!
Sponsored Links

kdevitt View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdevitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-February-2010 at 07:35
I have a genuine Tec 2 rear bumper, door pods and 1 skirt. You'd need another skirt and the front bumper. €250
mossie045 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mossie045 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-February-2010 at 17:52
door pods??what might they be?any idea where id locate the rest or somewhere id locate an interior?i wouldnt know where to start lookin >?
kdevitt View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdevitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2010 at 16:18
Originally posted by mossie045 mossie045 wrote:

door pods??what might they be?any idea where id locate the rest or somewhere id locate an interior?i wouldnt know where to start lookin >?

The door pods are the part of the kit which attach to the doors, rear quarters and wings.

Try e30zone.net for parts - its a very active UK E30 site,but you can have most items shipped

Edited by kdevitt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic