Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedone for "you lot"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: one for "you lot"
    Posted: 02-June-2010 at 19:47

I found this rather amusing :

Subject: Glasgow School Quiz

The scene is Bishoploch Primary School , Glasgow .

Teacher: 'Good morning children, today is Thursday, so we're going to have a general knowledge quiz. The pupil who gets the answer right can have Friday and Monday off and not come back to school until Tuesday.'

Wee Murray thinks, 'Ya beauty! I'm pure dead brilliant at general knowledge, so I am. This is goannae be a doddle!'

Teacher: ' Right class, who can tell me who said. ' Don't ask what our country can do for you, but what you can do for your country?'
Wee Murray shoots up his hand, waving furiously in the air.

Teacher looking round picks Farqhuar Fauntleroy at the front.
'Yes, Farqhuar?' Farqhuar (in a very English accent): ' Yes miss, the answer is J F Kennedy - inauguration speech 1960.'
Teacher: 'Very good Farqhuar. You may stay off Friday and Monday and
We will see you back in class on Tuesday.'

The next Thursday comes around, and Wee Murray is even more
Determined.

Teacher: 'Who said 'We will fight them on the beaches, we will fight them in the air, we will fight them at sea. But we will never surrender?'

Wee Murray 's hand shoots up, arm stiff as a board, shouting 'I know, I know. Pick me Miss, pick me Miss'.
Teacher looking round and picks Tarquin Smythe, sitting at the front:
'Yes Tarquin.'
Tarquin (in a very, very posh English accent): 'Yes miss, the answer
Is Winston Churchill, 1941 Battle of Britain speech.'

Teacher: 'Very good Tarquin, you may stay off Friday and Monday and
Come back to class on Tuesday..'

The following Thursday comes around and Wee Murray is hyper; he's been
Studying encyclopedias all week and he's ready for anything that comes.
He's coiled in his chair, dribbling in anticipation.

Teacher: 'Who said 'One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind?'

Wee Murray 's arm shoots straight in the air, he's standing on his seat, jumping up and down screaming 'Pick me miss. Pick me miss. I know, I know. Me Miss, me miss, meeeeee'.
Teacher looking round the class picks Rupert, sitting at the front.
'Yes, Rupert?' Rupert (in a frightfully, frightfully, ever so plummy English accent):
'Miss, that was Neil Armstrong, 1969, the first moon landing.'
Teacher: 'Very good Rupert. You may stay off Friday and Monday and
Come back into class on Tuesday.'

Wee Murray loses the plot altogether, tips his desk and throws his chair at the wall. He starts screaming:

'WHERE THE F**K DID ALL THESE ENGLISH BA***RDS COME FROM?'

Teacher spins back round from the blackboard and shouts:
'Who said that?'

Wee Murray grabs his coat and bag and heads for the door,
"Robert the Bruce, Bannockburn, 1314. See ye on Tuesday Miss!"

Best Wishes

Nigel

Sponsored Links

gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-June-2010 at 20:23
PSML
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-June-2010 at 23:25
They had a Mastermind competition at the school I went to
the first question..Who the F**k are you lookin' at
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-June-2010 at 14:12
Brilliant
HairyHaggis View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairyHaggis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-June-2010 at 20:45
lmao ...... thats brilliant

BMW E36 328is M52B28 - SOLD
BMW E36 318is M44 - SOLD
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-June-2010 at 21:05
Condom factory burns down in ENGLAND

Andrew Lansley MP MINISTER FOR HEALTH is awakened at 4am by the telephone.

'Sorry to bother you at this hour but there is  an emergency!!

I've just received word that the Durex factory in Liverpool has burned to the ground.  It is estimated that the entire English supply of condoms will be gone by the end of the week.'

Andrew Lansley:   'Sh*t !!  

The economy will never be able to cope with all those unwanted babies....  We'll be ruined.'   

'We're going to have to ship some in from France?'

'Bad idea!  The frogs will have a field day on this one.'

Junior Minister:  'What about Scotland?'

Andrew Lansley:   'I'll call Alex Salmond.'   

Tell him we need five million condoms, ten inches  long and three inches thick.
That way they'll continue to respect the English

Three days later a delighted Andrew Lansley MP runs out to open the boxes that arrived at the  Post Office.

He finds five million condoms: 10 inches long, 3 inches thick, all coloured blue and white with small writing on each one.

MADE IN SCOTLAND - SIZE:  MEDIUM

SCOTLAND FOR EVER

Edited by nero

kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-June-2010 at 22:59

The last joke reminded me of this article I saw recently.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

Ha Ha

Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
m3Cecotto View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Forum Sponsor
Bavarian-Board Forum Sponsor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m3Cecotto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-June-2010 at 00:03

A Professor has found after extensive research there are two sizes of penis amongst men in England. There are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect.

The professor has appealed for help to continue his research . Could all men in England with extremely small penises make themselves known over the next six weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars?
1981 E23 735i
1989 E30 325i Motorsport Cabrio
1989 E24 635CSi Motorsport Edition

Bavarian Retro Cars
Nigel View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-June-2010 at 15:24

Originally posted by m3Cecotto m3Cecotto wrote:

A Professor has found after extensive research there are two sizes of penis amongst men in England. There are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect.

The professor has appealed for help to continue his research . Could all men in England with extremely small penises make themselves known over the next six weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars?

Awwww didn't jockland qualify ?

Best Wishes

Nigel

Nigel View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-June-2010 at 15:26
Originally posted by kbannon kbannon wrote:

The last joke reminded me of this article I saw recently.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

Ha Ha

Hmmmm I'd wondered why my wife gave me the pet name of Justin !

Best Wishes

Nigel

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-June-2010 at 15:55

flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars?
why would i want to do that? we've already had St Georges Day

Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
Ham328 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Straight Six!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ham328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-June-2010 at 17:27

Probably more accurate to make that just 4 weeks

Mrs Pontipine is a nosey bint.
Jack735 View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-June-2010 at 11:44

Originally posted by Nigel Nigel wrote:

Oi! Jockland has a capital

Edinburgh

Oooh, The machine of a dream, such a clean machine With the pistons a pumpin', and the alloys all gleam, When I'm holding your wheel, All I hear is your gear, With my hand on your grease gun, Mmm it's like a disease son, I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile, Get a grip on my .......
Nigel View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-June-2010 at 14:17
Originally posted by Jack735 Jack735 wrote:

Edinburgh

Never mind, you can always support England ( for a few games anyway lol), it'll be good practice for the olympics, where for reasons I cannot fathom, team GBR will be England.

I can't get my head around that one, The Scots and Welsh always complain the English do this, do that, ride roughshot over the other two, and when we get the chance to do something that is all three of our so called "nations" ..... two don't want to play !

Best Wishes

Nigel

kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-June-2010 at 01:27

You've lost me there! Are you implying that you have an Indian sized manhood?

1997 E39 523i
m3tiko View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m3tiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-June-2010 at 09:10
Originally posted by kbannon kbannon wrote:

You've lost me there! Are you implying that you have an Indian sized manhood?

How would you know K? Have you or your missus had the pleasure of sizing up an Indians manhood??

335d evolve 354bhp/742nm....M3 SEE YA!!

Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-June-2010 at 12:55

Edinburgh

Never mind, you can always support England ( for a few games anyway lol), it'll be good practice for the olympics, where for reasons I cannot fathom, team GBR will be England.

I can't get my head around that one, The Scots and Welsh always complain the English do this, do that, ride roughshot over the other two, and when we get the chance to do something that is all three of our so called "nations" ..... two don't want to play !

As someone who is English but lived all but a couple of years in Scotland I can see why everyone complains.

If the home nations were combined to be a GB team for the Olympics then you can bet your bottom dollar there would be calls, particularly from the African, other emerging nations and smaller European nations that the 4 national teams always be merged into a GB team.  No matter what FIFA say you know it would happen.

A GB national team wouldn’t be a team made up from the 4 nations, it would be an England team with token others in the squad.  OK I’ll admit at the moment there's probably none who would be an automatic pick for that GB team but again that bottom dollar would suggest even Kenny Dalglish or Ryan Giggs would have struggled.

European football has huge implications.  I’ll just let you think about this. 

One GB team.

One set of clubs in the European competitions, not just the national ones but the club ones too. 

That would have to come from a ‘single’ GB league? 

Which EPL/Championship clubs are going to agree to loosing millions so that a few Scottish, Welsh and Irish clubs can take their place at the trough?

Where do you think the HQ for all this would be?

There will always be an England – we know that much is true.

But there will always be a Scotland, and Wales and a Northern Ireland too!

Oooh, The machine of a dream, such a clean machine With the pistons a pumpin', and the alloys all gleam, When I'm holding your wheel, All I hear is your gear, With my hand on your grease gun, Mmm it's like a disease son, I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile, Get a grip on my .......
kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-June-2010 at 15:47

Originally posted by m3tiko m3tiko wrote:

How would you know K? Have you or your missus had the pleasure of sizing up an Indians manhood??

Nah - I read the BBC link I poosted (the post with the Nelson Ha Ha pic)

1997 E39 523i
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-June-2010 at 20:33

There will always be an England – we know that much is true. But there will always be a Scotland.....

O/T - be proud - a certain Dario Franchitti won the Indy500 last weekend - he's Scottish

(of Italian descent) -

Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
AndyS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
The Last of the Few

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-June-2010 at 20:00

On a similar note, since the UK always comes last (or near it) in the Eurovision Song Contest due to the tactical voting of other countries to promote close neighbours, I thought it would be a good idea for UK Ltd to enter as individual countries. That way we could award each other maximum points no matter how bad the song was. After all, it works for Greece, Scandinavia etc.

The only fly in the ointment is that many Scottish, Welsh & Northern Irish would rather vote for the opposition than England.

AndyS
Live each day as if it's your last - one day it will be.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic