Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General BMW & Bavarian-Board Chat
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FAO [All] Forum Admin & Owners - Forum Clothing and other stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFAO [All] Forum Admin & Owners - Forum Clothing and other stuff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAO [All] Forum Admin & Owners - Forum Clothing and other stuff
    Posted: 14-June-2010 at 15:34

While working on a wee project I came across this site.

http://www.shirtcity.com/shop/en/myshirtcity/myshirtcity.php ?pt=myshirtcity&mysc_page_id=shop_start&PHPSESSID=0f 5539f44bb2ed2e9087c04cce836ff1

Quote MyShirtcity will give you, an individual, or your business, the opportunity to create your own products and collections and sell them online. MyShirtcity will provide a suitable online shop and a wide range of imprintable products for your use. There is absolutely no charge for you: just establish your shop, and we'll do the rest.

There's lots of stuff from t-shirts to jackets; mugs to badges; baby stuff and lady stuff – lots, and it can all be to your own design and on top of that the folk that buy it can then personalise it!

You design it, they make it up and do all the money stuff then send you your cut.

I think it would be ideal as a way for this site to make money.  I think there is a market for forum clothing and the good thing is there's no outlay by the forum admins.  Even if there isn’t a market who cares, you’ve not shelled out any money!

It would also mean that stuff is always available for partners and kids to buy stuff for you on Fathers/Mothers Day; birthdays, Christmas and those other times just to say they love you!

I've not finished my shop yet but here it is for a wee look. www.hibs12thman.shirtcity.com

Oooh, The machine of a dream, such a clean machine With the pistons a pumpin', and the alloys all gleam, When I'm holding your wheel, All I hear is your gear, With my hand on your grease gun, Mmm it's like a disease son, I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile, Get a grip on my .......
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic