Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General BMW & Bavarian-Board Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNewbee (well an old newbee back agen)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Fits It A Aboot Loon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonybmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbee (well an old newbee back agen)
    Posted: 20-January-2011 at 19:19

Hello to each and every one of you.

I was a member of this site many moons ago 2006ish if i care to rember and i attended the seafront spectacular with some of the Scottish folks with my black E36 Saloon.

But for those who dont know of me
I come from a small fishing town on the East Coast of Scotland (Arbroath).
In my time i have owned many a car ranging from Classic Mini's all the way up to Range Rovers.

I have also been fortunate enough to have owned a few BMW's 3,5 and a 7 series but as of now the proud owner of an E36 318ti and love the car to bits.
I hope to gain lots of useful information and tips in regards to my 318ti.

Peace out peeps

Sponsored Links

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-January-2011 at 23:43
Originally posted by tonybmw tonybmw wrote:

I was a member of this site many moons ago 2006ish if i care to rember and i attended the seafront spectacular with some of the Scottish folks with my black E36 Saloon.

Was it this one?

tonybmw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Fits It A Aboot Loon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonybmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-January-2011 at 20:41

Yes it sure was Nero.

That was a great day out with you guys and i do mind of your camera with the fantastic zoom that came in real handy for checking out............the prices of the burger vans at the other side of the Victoria Park LOL

Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-January-2011 at 23:27
Welcome back, as an ex-compact owner I found this place to be quite useful 

If it wasn't for the kids I'd still be driving around in one.
Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-January-2011 at 23:31
'fraid this is what families do to you..

Sad to see the old girl go - hey ho...
tonybmw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Fits It A Aboot Loon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonybmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-January-2011 at 23:38

Cheers for that link Rhys

Yea i do like my BMW'S had a fantastic 7 series not so long ago and what a car that was and wish i never sold it.

The Compact i have now is the sport (1.9) with the M gear on it and a fantastic drive in all fairness.

I shall get some pictures up tomorrow as need to give it the full works (wash,clay bar,polish & wax)

Will no doubt have arm's like Popeye after that is done lol

540 V8 View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Lick my badge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 540 V8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2011 at 23:35
Is that a Suzuki Vitara I can see the reflection of in the Volvo window? Hmmmmm, getting worried now!

Current:E34 540i Touring 6 speed manual(Mpower bodykit & suspension)& Chrysler Voyager 3.3 V6 auto
Previous:E34 530iSE AC Schnitzer suspension.
E28 525e auto-Standard
Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2011 at 20:28
Originally posted by 540 V8 540 V8 wrote:

Is that a Suzuki Vitara I can see the reflection of in the Volvo window? Hmmmmm, getting worried now!

I'm getting worried that you spotted and recognised it!

We sold it as we never used it since the kids arrived - not a family car but bloody good fun (took it all round and over Mull with no problem at all). Bought a full set of spare alloys for the Ovlov and the guy happened to do up Vits so we sold it to him.

Wish we still had it this winter gone - they are better than landies on the rough stuff..

Pics here...

Edited by Rhys
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic